Labels

I came across these candles the other day and really liked the look of their labels. Does anyone know what software  was used to make something like this? We have been using Avery and are so limited on what you can do. Here is a pic

Dy5-XQbV4AEEdDk.jpg

The printer is the hard part of those.  No typical home or office printer I have seen prints white ink. 

designing labels possible in any desk top publishing program from adobe photoshop to the freeware version called GIMP, or MS publisher, etc.  I use old school MS Office, layering in PowerPoint so the clear PNG graphics (made in GIMP) work properly.  In some cases I used the software from the Silhouette cutter tool to create and alter graphics and fun font bundles.  We have so many neat options available it is hard to choose one to start with! 

• Like 1

For ultimate control photoshop, illustrator, Indesign. You can also use Affinity software which is the way cheaper version of Adobe creative photoshop etc. I use all of above. Yes learning curve but if you are into graphics the sky is the limit. There are other graphic programs online but you will be limited to what you can do.

• Like 1