MINE!!!! It's ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponiebr

Greetings Earthlings! 

I have been FAR and AWAY from reality for quite some time... (Don't ask... I can't even BEGIN to explain.) 

Anywho, I have been called back to do stuff, and by stuff I mean soap. I actually have someone that wants ME (IKR!? ME!!!!!  They don't know me that well, YET... LOL) to be their in-house soapmaker. 

So, they have things that they want to do like 3 scents (yeah fine...) Ethically sourced Palm Oil (this actually broke me out in a sweat), and preferably all vegan...
Pshaw!!! ASSUMING I can find the Palm Oil the rest is easy....
BUT, I has a question!
So, I'm making their soap for their house brand with MY formulation I came up with for THEIR house brand... Do I need to "tweak it" so that the formulation is solely THEIRS or can I use this formulation later for my own brand? Tweaking being yanno, swip swap some FCO for CO and maybe add in some oddball oil to make it THEIRS. 

There is a possibility that my compensation will be to make their soap in exchange for a place to make MY soap... Them purchasing their own materials, or possibly I just buy my own materials and they pay me a discounted rate for a loaf of soap.

They want to sell naked soap and just give a card with the ingredients listing, and not because they have to.
(Don't know WHERE they could have EVER gotten such a BRILLIANT Idea like THAT from... BUHHAHAHHAAUAAHA!!!!) 

Anyway, advice, thorts, et cetera...? 

Sponiebr
The Executor of Bad Ideas and Sundry Services (still) 

• Like 1

Changing a formula can be as simple as adjusting 1% of any of the oils. 

i don’t generally change anything with soap formulas for clients that I WS to. Formulas often change over time due to supply issues, so I jus don’t worry about it 🤗

congrats on your new opportunity!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, TallTayl said:

Changing a formula can be as simple as adjusting 1% of any of the oils. 

i don’t generally change anything with soap formulas for clients that I WS to. Formulas often change over time due to supply issues, so I jus don’t worry about it 🤗

congrats on your new opportunity!

That's kinda what I was figuring. Thank you!