Looking for good "exotic" scents like red bean, aloe drink, and more

Lemonlime

Hi, looking for good scents of red bean, matcha (I heard Crafter's Choice is good), aloe drink, ramune (Japanese soda), black sesame, brown sugar boba, Yakult, yogurt, and White Rabbit Candy. I heard most of these are super rare fragrance oils that are only available overseas? I spent hours researching and couldn't find anything. Please let me know if you have anything, thank you!

Yeaahhh... Good luck. As someone who loves "different" fragrances, I can tell you some of those are gonna be hard to find. I'd say mostly because their names are likely different here. For example, the CS White Tea scent smells pretty close to the aloe drink. But never would've known that otherwise. 

• 5 months later...

This is a bit of an unconventional supplier, but the slime supply retailer Kawaii Slime Company carries many of the scents that you mentioned. Unfortunately they only sell in 2oz quantities but if you needed something larger I'm sure you could work something out over email. I personally have only tried the ramune, which is quite true to the actual drink OOB, but I know that the others are also well liked.

• Like 1