Clean molds

Hello! 

I need some advices. I making candles with color drops. After umnolding the candle the paint stays in the walls of the mold and passes the pale color to the next candle.how I can clean the molds? 

2 hours ago, TallTayl said:

What kind of wax, what brand of colorant and what are the mOlds made of?

so, mold from silicone. Wax - soy was Kerasoy. Brand of colorant - candle works 

9 hours ago, ALena said:

so, mold from silicone. Wax - soy was Kerasoy. Brand of colorant - candle works 

The only time I have had silicone molds stain is when liquid candle wax was touching it directly. 

is the candle unmolding completely? I mean does there appear to be a wax layer left behind on the mold? If so, it could be pouring temp, cooling rate or the type of wax used. We do not have that type/brand here. 

you could try spraying the silicone mold with mold release before pouring to see if that helps. 

to clean an existing mold to “start over” very warm water and soap in a soak should do it. If that does not strip the surface then perhaps a solution of ammonia and hot water. Rinse well and allow to dry completely. Spray candle release and experiment with temps to find the best combo.