Natural colored labels

I think you have to special order those.  Online Labels does custom colors.  https://www.onlinelabels.com/products/custom-color-labels

Closest label that I know is Avery's Blank Coffee Labels, but it's little darker than what's in your picture.  It's in the middle of page.  

https://www.avery.com/category/usage/all/?category=food-and-beverage

If you are using inkjet, then you might want to print the back ground color/pattern to your liking.  If this method works, then you will need to find the way to connect ink tank to printer to keep ink cost low.  Or use some printer like Epson Eco Tank.

So I received the labels from Purelabels.com today, and they are beautiful. Exactly what I was looking for. However, the template available from their website in .doc and .pdf form is just horrible. I can't insert my logo properly for anything in word. What software programs do others use to create your labels? I use Onlinelabels and their Maestro design program for my other labels.

1 hour ago, jancita said:

So I received the labels from Purelabels.com today, and they are beautiful. Exactly what I was looking for. However, the template available from their website in .doc and .pdf form is just horrible. I can't insert my logo properly for anything in word. What software programs do others use to create your labels? I use Onlinelabels and their Maestro design program for my other labels.

Old school here, I use word, placing graphics in text boxes.  If complicated, or layered with clear graphics I make the image in PowerPoint and copy/paste into word. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TallTayl said:

Old school here, I use word, placing graphics in text boxes.  If complicated, or layered with clear graphics I make the image in PowerPoint and copy/paste into word. 

The text box worked like a charm. Thanks, TallTayl!

• Like 1

You really should try Labels by the Sheets kraft labels. They come in different shades to choose from and let me tell you they look fantastic on your products. I use them for my beer soft to have a natural type label and I get so many compliments on them.

• Like 2

Heres what I do. For now I am just using Avery, but if I want a label to look like your label, I just copy a texture I like a paste it in as the background. I can make one look exactly like your sample if I find that texture.

• Like 1