CandleWic

Do they usually send emails with tracking information? Placed an order 4 days ago and never received tracking info. Called this morning and they said it shipped two days ago and FedEx should’ve emailed me my tracking info and they would have FedEx send it again? What? Why? Isn’t it their duty to provide us with tracking information? Called FedEx and gave my address and name and they couldn’t find anything coming to me. Wax is being delivered to a  business address, hoping it doesn’t sit outside unnoticed and get ruined. 😡

No, they don't send a shipping notice.  If it's shipped via UPS, I usually get an email from UPS, but I don't get anything from FedEx.  But don't worry.  CW processes orders quickly, and if they say it's been shipped, it's been shipped.  I'm in WV and I get all my orders within 2-3 days.  

11 minutes ago, bfroberts said:

No, they don't send a shipping notice.  If it's shipped via UPS, I usually get an email from UPS, but I don't get anything from FedEx.  But don't worry.  CW processes orders quickly, and if they say it's been shipped, it's been shipped.  I'm in WV and I get all my orders within 2-3 days.  

Hell. Guess I’m just going to have to keep driving by the shop to see if it’s been dropped off 🤦🏻‍♂️ 93 degrees here today with a feels like of 104 so I’m a little worried haha 

9 minutes ago, dustinryan2010 said:

Hell. Guess I’m just going to have to keep driving by the shop to see if it’s been dropped off 🤦🏻‍♂️ 93 degrees here today with a feels like of 104 so I’m a little worried haha 

Call back and see if they can give you the tracking number.  I don't usually worry about it since I know what to expect and I'm always here to take delivery, but in your situation I can see why you'd need the head's up.

34 minutes ago, bfroberts said:

Call back and see if they can give you the tracking number.  I don't usually worry about it since I know what to expect and I'm always here to take delivery, but in your situation I can see why you'd need the head's up.

I knew I should’ve just paid the extra 10.00 for UPS instead of FedEx lol. They’re so much more consistent with delivery times. I called CW a few times to no answer but currently chatting with someone on their Facebook page so will hopefully have details soon! 😬🤞🏼

44 minutes ago, bfroberts said:

Well I guess it worked out cause they sent it UPS instead of FedEx lol. Will be here tomorrow! 🙏🏻

• Like 3