Wick falling into the wax

Hi everyone! This is my first post but been following you for a long time. I am using 20%of coconut wax and 80% of C3 wax in my blend. I used two stabilo 5 wicks in this candle. I have been testing it for couple of days and now once it got nearly to the bottom I've relight it again this morning and the wick has bent and fallen into wax. Does anyone know what is causing this issue? I would be very grateful for any help/advice. 

IMG_5495.jpg

IMG_5496.jpg

Thank you very much! I’ve tried with one wick but flame was sooting and if I wick down it was tunnelling. I am now trying with C3 wax on its own. Do you think it might solve the issue? And yes, jar is 2.8 inch 

You need to do a candle burn for three hours with each wick. If it’s sooting sounds like you are wicking too high and not doing a long test burn. People single wick C3 with one wick all the time. Go to the wick down and burn three hours then make decision. You can also try different wicks. Some waxes do better with one wick series versus another.