Sugared sprinkles

Karen Ov

• 1 month later...
On 6/6/2020 at 2:36 PM, Karen Ov said:

Hi..

If you put sugared sprinkles in wax melts

does the melted sugar mess with the scent of the fo? And does the wax after get gooey and weird? Thanks

I don't think it messes with it at all. I use them when I make cookie shapes of wax and when the was hardens back up they just harden into the wax again.

4 minutes ago, Belinda said:

I don't think it messes with it at all. I use them when I make cookie shapes of wax and when the was hardens back up they just harden into the wax again.

Thanks for answering, I haven't tried it yet so I wasn't sure what to expect..💐  

• Like 1

While testing, please make certain you place a few melts in a bathroom that gets super steamy and let them sit for a few weeks.  (People store things weirdly, and who know if you'll be selling on a super rainy day.)  I've occasionally, not frequently, seen melts with sprinkles whose colors bleed into the melt.  I played with it, and the best I can figure was cheap sprinkles and high humidity.  :) I'm not saying "don't do it"--just test a little bit to be sure the product doesn't get weird.

20 hours ago, KrisS said:

While testing, please make certain you place a few melts in a bathroom that gets super steamy and let them sit for a few weeks.  (People store things weirdly, and who know if you'll be selling on a super rainy day.)  I've occasionally, not frequently, seen melts with sprinkles whose colors bleed into the melt.  I played with it, and the best I can figure was cheap sprinkles and high humidity.  :) I'm not saying "don't do it"--just test a little bit to be sure the product doesn't get weird.

That's a really good idea..I would have never of thought of that. My bathroom is small so perfect place to test, doesn't take much to get steamy in there lol💐