EZ Soy Wax

Does anyone know if EZ Soy wax is the exact same wax as GB 415? We got a very large account and I’m wondering if I could buy it by the pallet? Do wax suppliers sell directly to us or do we have to buy from BCN, Candlescience..etc? Thanks so much for any help!

First of all, congratulation on your large account.  :icon_highfive:

Most big wax manufacturer would require 2 minimum pallets per order and guaranteed annual sales volume contract.  However, even though Golden Wax AAK is an big international company, they work little different than other big manufacturers.  They have what they call distribution partners all over the United States.  In CA where I live, Accu-Blend Corp is their wax blender and distributor.  In IL, it's Gateway Food Products Company, etc.  These wax blender/distributor would only require 1 pallet minimum order.  You should contact AAK and ask for their distribution partner in your state.  https://www.aak.com/applications/technical-products/candles/golden-wax/

I don't think EZ Soy wax of BCN is same as GB 415.  You might want to ask for Product Spec Sheet from BCN and compare.  Or ask BCN.

Good luck with you!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, BusyBee said:

First of all, congratulation on your large account.  :icon_highfive:

Most big wax manufacturer would require 2 minimum pallets per order and guaranteed annual sales volume contract.  However, even though Golden Wax AAK is an big international company, they work little different than other big manufacturers.  They have what they call distribution partners all over the United States.  In CA where I live, Accu-Blend Corp is their wax blender and distributor.  In IL, it's Gateway Food Products Company, etc.  These wax blender/distributor would only require 1 pallet minimum order.  You should contact AAK and ask for their distribution partner in your state.  https://www.aak.com/applications/technical-products/candles/golden-wax/

I don't think EZ Soy wax of BCN is same as GB 415.  You might want to ask for Product Spec Sheet from BCN and compare.  Or ask BCN.

Good luck with you!

Thank you so much BusyBee! I super appreciate your help!! 😊😉🥰