gel candles

I had made three gel candles all with scent and color in them a while back, I had placed them in a container unfortunately laying down when i stopped making candles and of course they all shifted to one side.  I have started back making them and wanted to know if you can remelt and reuse the wax if it has scent and color in it to remake the same candle or will it be to hot the color and scent while melting the gel wax.  not trying to blow up or burn my house down...lol

If you don't want to see if those candles will straighten out (which they might on enough hot days ... you could set them in the sun for a while too), then I would reuse the gel by using it as "chunks" in another candle.  You would do a similar method as you would with wax chunks for the most part, but if you would like the gel chunks to retain their color more & not be diluted so much, then pour some uncolored or different color gel into the glass first, give it a few minutes to cool off a little, then start adding your chunks and continue this way up the glass (i.e., pouring & adding) until you top it off.