Is there a fragrance booster.

I want to know if theirs a fragrance booster available to enhance the fragrance smell when the candles are lite?  My candles smell great when they dry but when i burn them i really can't smell the fragrance.  I have been using 8 ounces per 5 pounds of candle wax liquid as instructed. What else can i do I'm using 464 soy candle wax?

If my math is right, your fragrance load is 10%?

that should be plenty to be able to smell while burning.  Sometimes too much FO inhibits hot throw as the fragrance chokes the wicks. 

A wick test to isolate problems is to melt some of the candle wax in a wax melter, like a scentsy melter.  if you can smell the fragrance in that, then the hot throw issue is likely with your chosen wick. 

cure time with 464 helps a lot. 2 weeks is better than 2 days.

container type Matters a lot. Tins don’t throw as quickly or strongly as taller, narrower glass jars and jars with “necks”.

5 hours ago, tonisha.allison@yahoo.com said:

I just changed to wooden wicks to see if that will bring about a change in the smell volume.  I have been letting them cure for 4-5 days but I will try two weeks now to see if that helps also.

Thanks i appreciate the input.

Wooden wicks can work well. Cottonwood are nice for a wide tight flame in some waxes too.  I find they burn some tough fragrance and wax combos very efficiently. 

best of luck to you!