Has this pandemic increased your business?

GailC

I'm just curious because my business has increased dramatically!  Most of my customers come through Facebook and word of mouth.  People are staying home and burning through their candles.  I do porch pick up and most customers don't even smell them before they buy. I have also shipped some orders.  

Someone posted in a local group on FB looking for local candles, and it was heartening to see all the recommendations for my candle business.  She contacted me last night and ordered 6.

Another new customer has, get this, 8 melt warmers and she has ordered 9 times in April and May.  Mostly melts but also a few candles.  She is obsessed with Pumpkin Sugared Donut from Fragrance Buddy.

My son made an online flyer, very nice and professional looking, promoting my candles on FB.  He has LOTS of FB friends.  So far I've gotten 3 large orders because of the flyer.

I am happy and blessed.  How about you?  How is your business doing during this unprecedented time?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, GailC said:

I'm just curious because my business has increased dramatically!  Most of my customers come through Facebook and word of mouth.  People are staying home and burning through their candles.  I do porch pick up and most customers don't even smell them before they buy. I have also shipped some orders.  

Someone posted in a local group on FB looking for local candles, and it was heartening to see all the recommendations for my candle business.  She contacted me last night and ordered 6.

Another new customer has, get this, 8 melt warmers and she has ordered 9 times in April and May.  Mostly melts but also a few candles.  She is obsessed with Pumpkin Sugared Donut from Fragrance Buddy.

My son made an online flyer, very nice and professional looking, promoting my candles on FB.  He has LOTS of FB friends.  So far I've gotten 3 large orders because of the flyer.

I am happy and blessed.  How about you?  How is your business doing during this unprecedented time?

I dont have a business "yet" lol , but glad to hear you are doing so well..💐

• Like 1

It's been like Christmas for us. Facebook and instagram is where it's at. Because everyone is at home browsing to pass the time. And a $20 candle is not a huge investment to feel good. Glad @GailC you're having an uptick... It's def a good feeling!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...