some more new people

Hello! Happy to be here. Hoping to learn a lot and only cry a little 😂.

What's your name? Josh

How old are you? 28

Where do you live? Alabama

How long have you been making candles/soap/whatever? Candles, march if this year

How did you get started making candles/soap/whatever?

AWife is stay at home and I was looking for something she might would enjoy and could make some extra spending money for herself here and there. Plus she loves candles so it was a no lose situation.

Are you married? Any kids?  Yes

If candle/Soap making isn't your primary job, what do you do?  Mechanic 

Anything else we should know? Hmmmm... not sure.

Hey Josh! Welcome to the crazy world of candle making! You'll quickly realize candle making is easier said than done. But, it's fun and engaging. Can't speak for most people here, but I started making in the kitchen and now it's a fully functioning business with employees. So, never know where things will go! Good luck.

8 hours ago, StanfordP said:

Hey Josh! Welcome to the crazy world of candle making! You'll quickly realize candle making is easier said than done. But, it's fun and engaging. Can't speak for most people here, but I started making in the kitchen and now it's a fully functioning business with employees. So, never know where things will go! Good luck.

Thankyou! Its definitely easier said than done, a lot of people including myself to begin with think you just put a wick in and pour your wax. Boy, how wrong we all are haha. We have some great local customers so far from our test launch to get feedback but we are still learning every day and hope to get this rollercoaster figured out so we can produce the best cost effective candle for people in our area.

• 2 weeks later...