vacandlesupply

angielynfox

Has anyone tried their ParaSoy Tart & Votive Wax blend? I ordered some already and waiting on delivery. I should have asked prior to ordering lol BUT they had some scents I wanted to check out as well. I searched and didn't find much on VAcandlesupply so figured I'd ask :)

Thanks in advance everyone

On 4/27/2020 at 8:52 PM, Belinda said:

What scents did you get?

I got a few... Unicorn Farts, Twisted Mermaid, Ocean Breeze, Hippie Chic, Hawaiian Paradise and cherry cheesecake. I just put in another order to try some more :) So far I'm very happy with them. The Hippie Chic was amazing! I'm NOT a patchouli person at all but I actually love this scent! They were all great, also that cherry cheesecake smelled spot on!

On 5/2/2020 at 11:46 AM, angielynfox said:

I got a few... Unicorn Farts, Twisted Mermaid, Ocean Breeze, Hippie Chic, Hawaiian Paradise and cherry cheesecake. I just put in another order to try some more :) So far I'm very happy with them. The Hippie Chic was amazing! I'm NOT a patchouli person at all but I actually love this scent! They were all great, also that cherry cheesecake smelled spot on!

Thank you! Cherry Cheesecake sounds like something I'd love!

• 3 weeks later...