Bittercreek has to close down starting tomorrow

so-soy

Thankfully, I ordered a bunch of supplies a couple of weeks ago for a wholesale account.  

I am so concerned about small businesses at this time.  My cousin followed her dream and opened an antique store several months ago. Recently she opened another large one in a different town.  Now she is stressing out.  Business was already slow, and  now the state of Indiana is shutting down starting tomorrow.  

I am thinking these candle supply businesses will rebound when this quarantine is over, because we will be desperate to feed our fragrance oil addiction.  :) 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/24/2020 at 6:44 PM, so-soy said:

Sure hope they all can survive this. We need these suppliers! 🥺

I have soooo many FOs on hand that I've ordered over the past few years and didn't use for whatever reason........NOW IS THE TIME FOR BLENDING and using up those FOs.....and in doing so, we might just run across a combo that knocks our socks off.

• Like 4

On 3/24/2020 at 6:44 PM, so-soy said:

Sure hope they all can survive this. We need these suppliers! 🥺

I'm hoarding a few of my favorite scents so I can have them duped at a later date if they don't...

• Like 1