Welp...my supplier is only selling BULK. Now what?

sarahmarah

I was going to place an order with Jedwards as it is local but they are only seriously doing bulk BULK at the moment. I don’t need 18kgs of anything and I really don’t need 40lbs of salt lol. Just wondering where a good place to get oils and supplies would be? I’m in MA

Soaper's Choice  
Websturantstore
Would be my first 2 picks for fats and such
THEN I'd keep my eyes peeled for some specials from:
Bulk Apothocary (I buy my lye in bulk when they have some sort of SUPER special on it and sometimes castor and sodium lactate...)  
Brambleberry All sorts of stuff. (They've gotten much more competitively priced on a lot of things.)  

For colorants and some additives I use Mica's & More and sometimes TKB Trading (mostly bulk oxides).  For FO's I use Mica's and More, Candlescience, and Just Scents. 

Them's my go-to's! 

Cheers, 
Sponiebr
The Executor of Bad Ideas and Sundry Services 

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...

Soaper's Choice for the oils I use. For us east coasters there is also Golden Barrel for bulk oil but mostly I use SC. For salt I buy mine locally in bulk at a health food store in town. Its sea salt from the Pacific. Another source for sea salt on the east coast is C&S. They carry sea salt in bulk quantities. I also use Camden-Grey a lot for clays, EOs, and other additives for soaping and B&B.

Edited by Candybee
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Candybee said:

Soaper's Choice for the oils I use. For us east coasters there is also Golden Barrel for bulk oil but mostly I use SC. For salt I buy mine locally in bulk at a health food store in town. Its sea salt from the Pacific. Another source for sea salt on the east coast is C&S. They carry sea salt in bulk quantities. I also use Camden-Grey a lot for clays, EOs, and other additives for soaping and B&B.

Thank you so much! 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...