Favorites from Nature’s Garden for CP soap

Barbara AL

Nantucket Garden is fantastic in CP. No d/c, scent remains strong after the cure. It is a lovely patchouli rose, with a hint of fruitiness.

I really like Paradise Reef too, it smells very tropical but not in a typical pineapple or mango kind of way. Think water, exotic blossoms, with a hint of sweetness.

I know I've used others from them, but those two come to mind first. What kind of fragrances do you usually soap with? I tend to lean toward cologne or perfume dupes, or fragrances that are light fresh.

I use and like quite a few from NG.  Spring specific, maybe.   I like Mango Sorbet, Vanilla Champagne,  I mix Green Tea and Sweetgrass, Passionate Kisses, I use their Lilac but it does discolor without VS.  Sweet Orange Chili Pepper.   I also use Cracklin Birch, Perfect Man and Werewolf.  There are others I can't think of at the moment.

My favorite is Pineapple Jasmine.  French Market is a good floral that's pretty easy to work with.  I also use Australian Bamboo Grass.  It fades a little, but it's what I use for my camo soaps.  Lots of time to work and the scent is gender neutral.  OMG Olive is nice too.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On 3/16/2020 at 7:36 AM, Shari said:

I use and like quite a few from NG.  Spring specific, maybe.   I like Mango Sorbet, Vanilla Champagne,  I mix Green Tea and Sweetgrass, Passionate Kisses, I use their Lilac but it does discolor without VS.  Sweet Orange Chili Pepper.   I also use Cracklin Birch, Perfect Man and Werewolf.  There are others I can't think of at the moment.

I was wondering if you ever compared NG Mango Sorbet to WSP?  I have used WSP in soap for years, but like everything else there the prices are getting ridiculous.  Have been trying to replace most fragrances from them with more affordable alternatives.  

On 8/10/2023 at 6:55 PM, Lightkeeper said:

I was wondering if you ever compared NG Mango Sorbet to WSP?  I have used WSP in soap for years, but like everything else there the prices are getting ridiculous.  Have been trying to replace most fragrances from them with more affordable alternatives.  

I can't answer specifically about mango sorbet, but I LOVE the mango pineapple from Fragrance Buddy.  Does not fade in CP soap.  And a very reasonable price.  I use it in candles and lotion too.

• 4 weeks later...