Pro Candle Supply Candle Business Course

• 1 month later...

I would not recommend anyone to take Candle Business Course from someone who has no clue on CPSC(ASTM standards), Department of Consumer Protection, FTC, & OSHA.  I looked at their website, and it is breaking a lot of regulations & industry standards.  Candle business is not as easy as they think it is.  I think there are a lot more & better information in this forum, and it is for free.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
On 5/1/2020 at 6:39 PM, BusyBee said:

I would not recommend anyone to take Candle Business Course from someone who has no clue on CPSC(ASTM standards), Department of Consumer Protection, FTC, & OSHA.  I looked at their website, and it is breaking a lot of regulations & industry standards.  Candle business is not as easy as they think it is.  I think there are a lot more & better information in this forum, and it is for free.

I can't like this response enough. Make certain you're in compliance before you attempt to sell a service to someone.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi there.  Just out of curiosity, can you tell me where they are breaking CPSC (ASTM) standards, Dept. of Consumer Protection, FTC, and OSHA? I'm fairly new to candle making and I'm not entirely sure how they are breaking the rules.  What on their website led you to this?