Lot Number on Soy Wax Container

I ordered three cases of C-1 specifically asking they all come from the same lot/date.  One number is different on one box, but I am not sure if that means I have a different lot.  Does anyone know which numbers indicate this information?  I am attaching pics of numbers on the one box.  Two boxes are exactly the same, the third has 20:36 instead of 20:37 on it.

GoldieMN

cargill 2.jpg

20200226_151121 (1).jpg

4 hours ago, Kevin Fischer said:

Dumb question, but why is it desirable to know the lot number from a buyer's standpoint?

Many had difficult experience of inconsistencies of soy wax from batch to batch, which would be indicated by lot number.  Even some supplier's website gives warning on inconsistency of soy waxes from batch to batch on their website.  But then, there are some who never experienced different performance of different batches.  Either way, it should be always good practice to check on it for being on safe side.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kevin Fischer said:

Dumb question, but why is it desirable to know the lot number from a buyer's standpoint?

Great question!  In 2017 when many of us noticed changes in the way our soy candles were performing, we found that from lot to lot, the soy was not always the same.   Problems continued into 2019, so with every new shipment of wax I get in, I have to retest all of my fragrance oils.  I decided to order three boxes at a time so I could test and still have enough wax to make my candles. 😲  The other option is to mix all the wax in a large container like a garbage pail so at least a person is using the same wax even if from different lots until the next order and retesting.  Clear as mud? lol

GoldieMN