For entertainment only

On 2/23/2020 at 1:25 AM, BusyBee said:

Here is one more that can top above!

https://pagesix.com/2020/01/11/gwyneth-paltrow-selling-75-candle-that-smells-like-my-vagina/

The best part is that it is sold out!  

On 2/23/2020 at 10:01 AM, CaptnKush said:

We need a real review on this, or maybe not :D

🤢😖🤮  So Gross....! I knew that chick was freaky, weird, LOL. That proves it, some people will buy anything, LOL.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Laura C said:

🤢😖🤮  So Gross....! I knew that chick was freaky, weird, LOL. That proves it, some people will buy anything, LOL.

ahahaha I don't think anyone has actually read the article to see that it was a joke and the actual fragrance ingredients are pretty good.

10 minutes ago, CaptnKush said:

ahahaha I don't think anyone has actually read the article to see that it was a joke and the actual fragrance ingredients are pretty good.

😄 Yes, I read the article and I agree, the fragrance list sounds nice but I can't get past the name. It ruins it for me, LOL. I shy away from FOs that have "poop" or "fart" in their names, LOL, can't help it. 

Edited by Laura C
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Laura C said:

😄 Yes, I read the article and I agree, the fragrance list sounds nice but I can't get past the name. It ruins it for me, LOL. I shy away from FOs that have "poop" or "fart" in their names, LOL, can't help it. 

Agreed

• Haha 1

Oooooooooh --- It might be a candidate for those indoor campfire candles, ya know the kind with tons of dried botanicals sprinkled on top. Where's my crystal? - Oh wait, never mind there's a geode. Whew!

Edited by Candlefriends
  • Haha 3

• 2 months later...
On 5/31/2020 at 3:14 AM, CaptnKush said:

Found this interesting.

I don't understand. Is this not photoshop? Do such candles really exist? Or am I missing something ... This is probably a joke? Because now I want to get such candles :) Hah. 

• Haha 1

Well, yes, I have seen candle wax like that and I hated it. My test candles that looked like that were what I considered defects, not sellable products. LOL 😄 

It makes me nervous looking at those wild, bumpy tops. 😵

Everybody has their own likes and style or maybe they just gave up on smooth tops and rolled with it, I could certainly understand that. LOL

I do like the way the wax looks on the sides through the clear glass, that's pretty. Who knows, they may get rich. :)  I noticed they are in Knoxville, TN, not far from me.

Edited by Laura C
  • Thanks 1