Jamaican Me Crazy

Andrea Karge

What is it that you are selling & why do you want to change fragrance name? 

I don't think "Jamaican Me Crazy" is a trademark name.  So, I think you can use it as is.  If you want to change for some other reason, then maybe "Jamaican Sensation"?

6 hours ago, BusyBee said:

What is it that you are selling & why do you want to change fragrance name? 

I don't think "Jamaican Me Crazy" is a trademark name.  So, I think you can use it as is.  If you want to change for some other reason, then maybe "Jamaican Sensation"?

Oh I did not know that! Honestly I’m not sure what is tradesmarked and what is not. That’s why I was trying to be in the safe side. But I love that name!! Thank you so much!

I am glad you liked it.

When we change our fragrance name, we have SDS(Safety Data Sheet) regulations to deal with.  Let me correct that statement.  Even if we don't, we still need to follow that regulation, but it gets little bit more complicated when we do make name change.  For candle business, it is very simple to do name change unless I blend my own FO.  It gets little bit more complicated if I do blend FOs to make my own, but it is still easy to follow compare to other products.  But, for other type of product, it could get very complicated, and it will depends on what your product is.

In case you didn't know about SDS regulation, you might be able to get little bit of information from following web-link.  It is regulated by US Dept. of Labor OSHA(Occupational Safety & Health Administration).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safety_data_sheet

https://www.osha.gov/