Flickering Nightmare

Hello everybody, 

I just came across this forum and I‘m so glad! Hoping ya‘ll would be so kind to help me with an issue I have been having. 
The wax I‘m using is a coco and rapeseed blend (RCX if somebody is familiar), it‘s been working great (just had to get used to the irregular, bumpy surface after burning the candle, which I have been told is normal for vegetable waxes? -please correct me if I‘m wrong, I was only familiar with burning paraffin waxes prior) 

The scent throw is great both hot and cold, melt pool diameter and depth is good, minimal to no mushrooming when using the right wick size, nice safe flame height, no tunneling, no sooting or smoking, acceptable amount of after glow when the candle is extinguished, the burning temperature is good, everything is great- except for the dreadedgod awful FLICKERING
I‘ve tried different types of wicks suggested by the manufacturer with CL being most recommend, VRL and V wicks, in all different sizes to optimize burn qualities, different fragrances and FO percentages (6%, 8%, 10%) and the issue of flickering still arises every time. However I noticed, that this starts when the candle has burned about halfway through the container, so when it‘s still pretty full, flickering isn‘t an issue, but when it‘s ‚emptied‘ more is when the flickering becomes a problem. I was thinking that it might be due to the containers I‘m using, could that be a possibility? That there isn‘t enough oxygen feeding the flame and therefor the flame is flickering? 
I‘ve attached pictures of the jars I‘m using, maybe the opening isn’t wide enough.. I would be really appreciative if anyone might have a solution for me. 

thank you! 

299CA198-65AC-44AA-B267-2A025DDA9AA5.jpeg

1097B9CB-92C6-4D2A-BFCF-39D49A8F503E.jpeg

3 hours ago, TallTayl said:

It is totally normal.  the air heats and creates more forceful current within the vessel.  This both causes more heat in later burns (which catches the early Hangup) and more powerful hot throw later in the jar.

Oh okay thank you, I couldn’t find much information on this topic. 
Do you know if the increased flickering during the lifetime of the candle would be a safety concern and therefore possibly fail a lab test? 
thank you