Who has the best Pink Sugar?

candlebug

23 minutes ago, Karen Ov said:

TallTayl..do you make your own fo's to sell?..

I have only co-opped  mine in the past (or sold surplus). This saves everyone a ton of $ over markup for retail. I buy different grades than typical retail for my own business, so the price per lb is more than a lot of folks are comfortable spending. In my business model it has worked very well, though. 

i “could” Sell retail, and have thought about it. Tying up cash flow is a big hurdle. So many indies Have gone under from tying up $ in inventory holding.

Plus, people seem to want huge varieties of choices. Maybe my thinking is wrong there. Please correct me if I am. Would say a dozen excellent fragrances to choose from at a time be “enough” to please people?  We could start a little buying “club” to order whatever we want. I am game for that. 

• Like 2

I think a dozen scents to choose from would be fine.  Something tells me they would all be really good ones  :)  I would like the option of smaller bottles, I just don't go through the big ones fast enough.  That way I could try 1/2 dozen  8 ozers instead of 3 - 1 lbers. , (or thereabouts.)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TallTayl said:

Plus, people seem to want huge varieties of choices. Maybe my thinking is wrong there. Please correct me if I am. Would say a dozen excellent fragrances to choose from at a time be “enough” to please people?  We could start a little buying “club” to order whatever we want. I am game for that. 

Welllll, you do have a captive audience of FOHOs here.  I’d buy in a skinny minute.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@TallTayl, I much prefer quality and novelty over a huge selection. All the big suppliers have a birthday cake, a lavender vanilla, a Christmas tree... admittedly some are better than others, but overall there aren't a lot of unique fragrances out there. I think of PFO, they don't have a huge selection, but what they do have is GOOD with a lot of unique oils. And they'd cost a pretty penny that I gladly pay!

@candlebug, lots of good PS out there, but one to avoid is SOS's. Maybe the "ultimate" strength is good, but the "standard" strength is weak and boring. 

• Thanks 1