sample wick spools

Does anyone know where I can get some sample or small wick spools of the HTP or ECO series? I'm trying to wick ProBlend 650 pillars and the LX wicks I usually use don't seem to have a hot throw. The only place I can seem to find either of them in spool for is Candlewic, and I would rather not buy a whole spool for something that may not work. I suppose I could by the pre-tabbed ones and chop off the tab. 

I've been trying to google search different size wicks and can't seem to find any small packs of the htp or eco. There seems to be a lot of square braided un-tabbed wicks out there. I'm not sure that that's what I'm looking for though. Really I'm not sure what I'm not sure what I'm looking for which is why I don't want to pay Candlewic's prices. I was hoping to find something similar to The Flaming Candles un-tabbed wick sizes and prices ($3.50 for 10 yards). I'll probably have to get the tabbed wicks. 

I'm really hoping the eco wicks will work. If anyone has ever tried PB 650 and has a wick suggestion that would be greatly appreciated. I'm very disappointed in the LX wicks that I usually use when working with paraffin wax. When I first started working with this wax and got no hot throw I thought because it was a parasoy blend it might need more fragrance so I bumped my fragrance load from 6% to 9% and the cold throw was very strong. It stood out sitting on my table with all the other candles that I've been making and testing, but when It was lit I got nothing out of it. 9% fragrance load (Magnolia in Bloom by NG) with no hot throw seems like a waste of both fragrance and wax. So I'm hoping a different wick will solve the problem.

I would get a sample pack of different wicks and do a short pour to try them. I just had to pull out ALL of my wicks (every series available retail) to solve a problematic candle for a client. The right one might shock you (as I was) when I found it.