Re: ICS NEW WEBSITE

Marleigha

I LOVE their pumpkin zucchini bread! Also cactus sea salt, PPW, Hansel & Gretel, & cucumber melon are great.  The only thing I've tried there that didn't throw well was Hello Beautiful so I've been using it for scrubs & lotion.

• Thanks 1

I love their

frosted sugar cookie (same as JS buttercream sugar cookie)

Apple Brown Betty

Blackberry jam butter cookies

Cinnamon buns

Lemon meringue

Nana's kitchen (smells like Granny's Kitchen from Aztec)

Sugar cookie dough

Turtle brownies

Apple fritter

Bear claws

Black and blue

Boo berry

Brown sugar pecan

Caramel nut cluster

Christmas Kitchen

Orange caramel cake

Pumpkin harvest

Spiced oranges

White cake

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

That's awesome, the new site looks great! I use them for lots of my go to's! Amazing oils! Throws are always great & the scents are authentic..I've never had any weird artificial scents. Also I love that the pricing is still nice if you just want to grab 4oz or 8oz of something.

Here's some I love! -

Bear Claws
Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies
Blueberry Cheesecake
Boo Berry
Cactus & Sea Salt
Cherry Cookies
Chocolate Fudge Cake
Chocolate Layer Cake
Cinnamon Buns
Count Chocula
Cranberry Orange Spice
Cream Cheese Frosting
Flapjacks
Frankenberry
Fresh Squeezed Pineapples
Frosted Sugar Cookies 
Fruity Pebbles
Frute Brute
Glazed Cinnamon Donuts
Lemon Ice Box Cookies
Perfect Peach
Praline Pound Cake
Pumpkin Pecan Waffles
Spiced Cranberry
Strawberry White Cake
Strawberry, Raspberry & Guava
Sugar Cookie Dough
Sugar Milk
Sweet Bakery Dough
Wildberry Mousse
Zucchini Bread
Zucchini Pumpkin Bread

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Timber said:

I LOVE their pumpkin zucchini bread! Also cactus sea salt, PPW, Hansel & Gretel, & cucumber melon are great.  The only thing I've tried there that didn't throw well was Hello Beautiful so I've been using it for scrubs & lotion.

Hi @Timber  Thank you for your suggestions. The only one that I have tried from the ones you suggested is Hello Beautiful.   I have to agree that it is extremely light.  Pretty just definitely to light for candles/wax melts IMO.  I’ve heard so much about her PPW.  I still have about 10-11 oz. left from FB, but as soon as I run low I will grab some from ICS.  I definitely am more then pleased with what I have tried thus far.  And her prices are very fair too!  

10 hours ago, Belinda said:

I love their

frosted sugar cookie (same as JS buttercream sugar cookie)

Apple Brown Betty

Blackberry jam butter cookies

Cinnamon buns

Lemon meringue

Nana's kitchen (smells like Granny's Kitchen from Aztec)

Sugar cookie dough

Turtle brownies

Apple fritter

Bear claws

Black and blue

Boo berry

Brown sugar pecan

Caramel nut cluster

Christmas Kitchen

Orange caramel cake

Pumpkin harvest

Spiced oranges

White cake

Hi @Belinda Thank you for your suggestions!  You are always so helpful with suggestions and typically when you suggest something I love it!  I have a decent selection of her oils but the only ones from your list that I have are:

blackberry jam butter cookie

sugar cookie dough 

bear claws 

booberry 

I do have a few in my cart that you listed.  They are:

caramel nut cluster

apple fritter

lemon meringue

Does the lemon meringue smell like fruit loops or does it actually smell like a pie?  Is the caramel nut cluster mostly caramel or can you also smell a peanut smell as well?  Then you have my attention with the white cake... Does it have a cherry smell to it or does it mostly smell like a birthday cake?  Turtle Brownies....  That just reminded me!!!  I still want to do our swap with the caramel pretzel bar lol 😂🙌🏼

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gigglefits said:

That's awesome, the new site looks great! I use them for lots of my go to's! Amazing oils! Throws are always great & the scents are authentic..I've never had any weird artificial scents. Also I love that the pricing is still nice if you just want to grab 4oz or 8oz of something.

Here's some I love! -

Bear Claws
Blueberry Cheesecake
Boo Berry
Cactus & Sea Salt
Cherry Cookies
Chocolate Fudge Cake
Chocolate Layer Cake
Cinnamon Buns
Count Chocula
Cranberry Orange Spice
Cream Cheese Frosting
Flapjacks
Frankenberry
Fresh Squeezed Pineapples
Frosted Sugar Cookies 
Fruity Pebbles
Frute Brute
Glazed Cinnamon Donuts
Lemon Ice Box Cookies
Perfect Peach
Praline Pound Cake
Pumpkin Pecan Waffles
Spiced Cranberry
Strawberry White Cake
Sugar Cookie Dough
Sugar Milk
Sweet Bakery Dough
Wildberry Mousse
Zucchini Bread
Zucchini Pumpkin Bread

Hi @gigglefits I love your screen name here on CS.  Cute!  Thank you for your suggestions as well.  I have about 10 from your list.  They are:

Bear Claws
Boo Berry
Strawberry White Cake
Sugar Cookie Dough
Sugar Milk
Sweet Bakery Dough
Wildberry Mousse
Zucchini Bread

I do have quite a few from your list in my cart though.  They are:

Blueberry Cheesecake- how does this one differ from Candle Science if you have tried theirs?

Cherry Cookies- Can you smell both the cookie and cherry?  Is this similar to fruity brute?

Count Chocula- I’m not usually big on chocolate scents, but this one captured my attention for some reason.  I’m assuming you can smell the cereal in here too?  What is your favorite Chocolate scent from ICS?  

Flapjacks- @lovelyscents suggested this one to me also.  She said it’s the best pancake oil she has tried.

Frankenberry-  What do you get out of this one mostly?  

Fruity Brute-  Does this one smell close to Frabkenberry?  Seems like it might.  🤔

Lemon Icebox Cookies- Does this one smell just like regular lemon cookies?

Praline Pound Cake- Does this one smell anything like Caramelized Pralines from Candle Science?  Or is it more of a pound cake with a tad bit of a nutty smell?  

Goodness I really loaded up the questions lol hope you don’t mind.  Thanks again!  😇

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Hi @gigglefits I love your screen name here on CS.  Cute!  Thank you for your suggestions as well.  I have about 10 from your list.  They are:

Bear Claws
Boo Berry
Strawberry White Cake
Sugar Cookie Dough
Sugar Milk
Sweet Bakery Dough
Wildberry Mousse
Zucchini Bread

I do have quite a few from your list in my cart though.  They are:

Blueberry Cheesecake- how does this one differ from Candle Science if you have tried theirs?

Cherry Cookies- Can you smell both the cookie and cherry?  Is this similar to fruity brute?

Count Chocula- I’m not usually big on chocolate scents, but this one captured my attention for some reason.  I’m assuming you can smell the cereal in here too?  What is your favorite Chocolate scent from ICS?  

Flapjacks- @lovelyscents suggested this one to me also.  She said it’s the best pancake oil she has tried.

Frankenberry-  What do you get out of this one mostly?  

Fruity Brute-  Does this one smell close to Frabkenberry?  Seems like it might.  🤔

Lemon Icebox Cookies- Does this one smell just like regular lemon cookies?

Praline Pound Cake- Does this one smell anything like Caramelized Pralines from Candle Science?  Or is it more of a pound cake with a tad bit of a nutty smell?  

Goodness I really loaded up the questions lol hope you don’t mind.  Thanks again!  😇

Thank you very much! :) & I don’t mind at all, ask away! So many oils.. I can’t stop testing them all.. Always more to try Lol!

Blueberry Cheesecake - I haven’t tried the one from Candle Science, sorry! But I can say everyone loves it and picks up both the blueberry & cheesecake notes! One of my favorite blueberry oils!!

Cherry Cookies - I’d say it’s a strong cherry almost amaretto (her White Cake oil is super amaretto scented) but yeah the Cherry note in Cherry Cookies is toned down a bit because of the cookies note..makes it creamier I’d say! You can always add Frosted Sugar Cookie and tone it down. It’s so good!

Count Chocula - Is very unique because it does have that cereal note to it so it’s a subtle chocolate. I’d say it’s one of my favorite chocolate scents for sure. But I use chocolate layer cake mainly, or fudge cake, just depends on the blend I’m going for! They really do have different notes like you really can smell the rich chocolate cake vs the fudge! 

Frankenberry - A nice cereal note to it with strawberry. I love it!

Fruity Brute is more of a Cherry note!! With that classic cereal note. You could pull this one off in a fruity spring/summer blend because it can pass for non-bakery as well. Almost reminds me of those Luden’s cough drops.. I don’t mind that at all Lol!

Lemon Ice Box Cookies - Yep! It smells like a sweet lemon cookie! My go-to lemon oil for bakery blends. 

Praline Pound Cake - It’s different from Caramelized Pralines from CS! I just smelled the two..and that’s exactly it, the ICS one has more of a pound cake note with a nutty smell.

Any other scent questions feel free to ask! :) Happy oil shopping! Lol

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, gigglefits said:

Thank you very much! :) & I don’t mind at all, ask away! So many oils.. I can’t stop testing them all.. Always more to try Lol!

Blueberry Cheesecake - I haven’t tried the one from Candle Science, sorry! But I can say everyone loves it and picks up both the blueberry & cheesecake notes! One of my favorite blueberry oils!!

Cherry Cookies - I’d say it’s a strong cherry almost amaretto (her White Cake oil is super amaretto scented) but yeah the Cherry note in Cherry Cookies is toned down a bit because of the cookies note..makes it creamier I’d say! You can always add Frosted Sugar Cookie and tone it down. It’s so good!

Count Chocula - Is very unique because it does have that cereal note to it so it’s a subtle chocolate. I’d say it’s one of my favorite chocolate scents for sure. But I use chocolate layer cake mainly, or fudge cake, just depends on the blend I’m going for! They really do have different notes like you really can smell the rich chocolate cake vs the fudge! 

Fruity Brute is more of a Cherry note!! With that classic cereal note. You could pull this one off in a fruity spring/summer blend because it can pass for non-bakery as well. Almost reminds me of those Luden’s cough drops.. I don’t mind that at all Lol!

Lemon Ice Box Cookies - Yep! It smells like a sweet lemon cookie! My go-to lemon oil for bakery blends. 

Praline Pound Cake - It’s different from Caramelized Pralines from CS! I just smelled the two..and that’s exactly it, the ICS one has more of a pound cake note with a nutty smell.

ICS Blueberry cheesecake is different than the one from CS. I prefer the one from CS. My daughter loves Scentsy Blueberry Cheesecake and said the CS one 

smells exactly like Scentsy. I made was melts for her.

• Like 2

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2020 at 12:24 AM, Marleigha said:

Hello everyone!  So I just went to Indiana Candle Supplies website and it’s newly updated and looks really nice.  Anyone have any favs from them?   

Right off the top of my head (in 415):

Aloha Pineapple

Almond Pastry

Cactus & Sea Salt

Caramel Nut Cluster

Chocolate Fudge Cake

Coffee Bean

Lemon Meringue

MacIntosh Apple

Pomegranate

Pumpkin Pecan Waffle

Pumpkin Spice

White Cake

Wildberry Mousse

• Like 1

15 hours ago, gigglefits said:

I know right!  Buying and testing more oils I think I enjoy more the most.  LOL  🤣

I do love the Blueberry Cheesecake from CS quite a bit but I think I will at least pick up an 8 oz bottle from ICS just to compare.  If I don’t like it as much, I can just swap it out with one of my Waxy friends.  

I think you have me sold on the cherry cookies!  I love the sound of it being creamy and the fact that you are able to smell the cookie in it too.  That’s great!  For her white cake you mentioned that it’s super amaretto smelling..... Can you still smell the cake scent or not so much?  

Definitely noted on the Count Chocula.  Doesn’t sound like one you would likely reorder huh?  

Frankenberry sounds great but Frute Brute sounds mainly cherry.  

Lemon Ice Box Cookies sounds great!  I almost ordered I ed Lemon Cookie from Aztec but I know ICS has such great bakery oils.  I’m glad I help off so I can try hers.  

Praline Pound Cake sounds more appealing to me then Caramelized Pralines.  I am just not a fan of the CS Caramelized Pralines.  There is something in it that kinda makes me go eww... lol 

In any event thank you so much for your help and explanations on the scents from ICS.  She truly has amazing oils.  Any others we didn’t chat about?  

• Like 1

On 1/13/2020 at 5:50 AM, Marleigha said:

Hi @Belinda Thank you for your suggestions!  You are always so helpful with suggestions and typically when you suggest something I love it!  I have a decent selection of her oils but the only ones from your list that I have are:

blackberry jam butter cookie

sugar cookie dough 

bear claws 

booberry 

I do have a few in my cart that you listed.  They are:

caramel nut cluster

apple fritter

lemon meringue

Does the lemon meringue smell like fruit loops or does it actually smell like a pie?  Is the caramel nut cluster mostly caramel or can you also smell a peanut smell as well?  Then you have my attention with the white cake... Does it have a cherry smell to it or does it mostly smell like a birthday cake?  Turtle Brownies....  That just reminded me!!!  I still want to do our swap with the caramel pretzel bar lol 😂🙌🏼

The lemon meringue smells more like lemon pie to me, not just fruity like fruit loops only I do think fruit loops would make a good lemon pound cake.

I think I can smell caramel in the caramel nut cluster. I'd have to go sniff it but I'm sure I smell caramel.

Yes, we do still need to do our swap! The turtle brownies does remind me of caramel pretzel bar!

• Thanks 1

On 1/14/2020 at 4:33 PM, Marleigha said:

I know right!  Buying and testing more oils I think I enjoy more the most.  LOL  🤣

I do love the Blueberry Cheesecake from CS quite a bit but I think I will at least pick up an 8 oz bottle from ICS just to compare.  If I don’t like it as much, I can just swap it out with one of my Waxy friends.  

I think you have me sold on the cherry cookies!  I love the sound of it being creamy and the fact that you are able to smell the cookie in it too.  That’s great!  For her white cake you mentioned that it’s super amaretto smelling..... Can you still smell the cake scent or not so much?  

Definitely noted on the Count Chocula.  Doesn’t sound like one you would likely reorder huh?  

Frankenberry sounds great but Frute Brute sounds mainly cherry.  

Lemon Ice Box Cookies sounds great!  I almost ordered I ed Lemon Cookie from Aztec but I know ICS has such great bakery oils.  I’m glad I help off so I can try hers.  

Praline Pound Cake sounds more appealing to me then Caramelized Pralines.  I am just not a fan of the CS Caramelized Pralines.  There is something in it that kinda makes me go eww... lol 

In any event thank you so much for your help and explanations on the scents from ICS.  She truly has amazing oils.  Any others we didn’t chat about?  

The White Cake is perfect, I’ve only used it once but if I remember correctly it did have a good cake balance. I love it! Perfect for a fun Valentine’s Day blend :)

Count Chocula is really good, I only use it around Halloween in a blend. But if you want a pure chocolate without that cereal note, I’d go for Fudge Cake or Chocolate Layer Cake.

& Frute Brute is something you can use year round.. it’s such a good cherry scent! I love that she offers all of the cereal oils.. My favorite! Especially Fruity Pebbles. & I never thought I'd love the scent of Sugar Milk so much. Also side note if you want a Captain Crunch Berry scent, Indigo Fragrance has it! The only one I haven't found yet that I'd love is Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

You will love them all, Can’t go wrong with tons of bakery! :)

& Any time!! Oils are always a lot of fun to sample & sniff away! Nothing but love for the ICS oils I have tried!

• Thanks 1

You and Belinda have me sold on the White Cake now too.  I am really wanting to get even more bakery then I have.  It seems extremely popular for me lately too.  I have to agree with you on Sugar Milk.... It’s an amazing blender

for me!  💞. Yessss.... Cinnamon Toast Crunch would be amazing!  🥰

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

After reading this thread, I'm about to place an order with them.
The Sugar Milk is OOS , so that'll have to wait 😭 
Here's what I'm getting so far... 
(Samples)
Blueberry Cheesecake
Vanilla Frosted Grahams
Bear Claws
 Amish Cinnamon Bread
Sugar Cookie Dough
Kettle Corn
Bread Pudding
Praline Pound Cake
Apple Fritter
Cherry Pie
 I figured I'd go for it and order full pounds of the following-
Boo Berry
Flap Jacks
 Sweet Bakery Dough
Frankenberry
 Pie Crust
I've ordered from them before, not sure why they're not one of my regular suppliers ? I guess I get caught up ordering from the same places all the time.
Thanks enablers 🤣

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Sarah S said:

@chevcher, get a full pound of Bread Pudding. You'll thank me later. 😉😁

Edited to add: or at least 8oz! I love how their in-between prices are so reasonable!

I'm desperately looking for a replacement for BC's Cinnamon Raisin Bread that was part of their scent specials forever !
Of course now that it's become one of my best sellers, it's been discontinued 😭
I have high hopes for ICS 😊 
I'll probably put in another order as soon as this one comes and I smell everything 😀

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Sarah S said:

@chevcher, get a full pound of Bread Pudding. You'll thank me later. 😉😁

Edited to add: or at least 8oz! I love how their in-between prices are so reasonable!

Thanks for the recommendation! I haven't tried Bread Pudding there yet. So this is exciting!

I'm waiting for her Sugar Milk to go back in stock too @chevcher It has been MIA for almost a week I think?! This is torture! Lol

• Like 1

On 2/11/2020 at 3:09 PM, chevcher said:

I'm desperately looking for a replacement for BC's Cinnamon Raisin Bread that was part of their scent specials forever !
Of course now that it's become one of my best sellers, it's been discontinued 😭
I have high hopes for ICS 😊 
I'll probably put in another order as soon as this one comes and I smell everything 😀

Ohhhh I love the BC raisin Bread too! The bread pudding from ICS has less cinnamon, but is more bready than a cinn bun. It's not a match, but it is pretty awesome. Another one to try is their Bear Claws, it has more cinnnamon and sugar, but less butter.

so sad about the BC Raisin Bread, it was amazing.

• Like 1

On 2/12/2020 at 6:39 PM, Sarah S said:

Ohhhh I love the BC raisin Bread too! The bread pudding from ICS has less cinnamon, but is more bready than a cinn bun. It's not a match, but it is pretty awesome. Another one to try is their Bear Claws, it has more cinnnamon and sugar, but less butter.

so sad about the BC Raisin Bread, it was amazing.

Although it's not a perfect match, I think ICS Bread Pudding will be a good replacement for BC Raisin Bread,enough to keep my customers happy😊  
I agree, the Bear Claws is yummy !       

Now, that Vanilla Frosted Grahams ...HOLY MOLY !!!!  I cannot wait to get that into wax !
I'm thinking that it's gonna be my new favorite 😊

On 2/15/2020 at 5:51 PM, chevcher said:

Although it's not a perfect match, I think ICS Bread Pudding will be a good replacement for BC Raisin Bread,enough to keep my customers happy😊  
I agree, the Bear Claws is yummy !       

Now, that Vanilla Frosted Grahams ...HOLY MOLY !!!!  I cannot wait to get that into wax !
I'm thinking that it's gonna be my new favorite 😊

I haven't tried that one yet... and now I think I must!😆😆 Thanks!

• Like 1