I need the name of a Fragrance from our swap 2017

Belinda

If you did our swap in 2017 and got the Darth Vader (soap I think) product, do you happen to know what scent that was done in? I think it was from Countrygal. I haven't seen her on here in awhile and would love to know what scent that was since most of my customers here love the masculine scents and I thought that one was really nice myself.

Does anyone remember or recognize the scent if you still have your soap? Thanks for your help!

Belinda....I think that may be a blend of her own.  I loved it too.  
she has a website called Dairy-Aire Crafts and Gifts   http://www.dairy-airecrafts.com/
It  appears to be temporarily shut down due to a death in the family  

But maybe you can get in touch via her website when its up and running. 
Good luck and pls post any info you may get regarding that fabulous scent! 

6 hours ago, barbaranj said:

Belinda....I think that may be a blend of her own.  I loved it too.  
she has a website called Dairy-Aire Crafts and Gifts   http://www.dairy-airecrafts.com/
It  appears to be temporarily shut down due to a death in the family  

But maybe you can get in touch via her website when its up and running. 
Good luck and pls post any info you may get regarding that fabulous scent! 

Thank you Barbara! I might try to message her again. I did message her right after the swap asking if she would mind telling me which scent it was but she didn't respond after reading it so I'm guessing she either forgot to answer or didn't want to give out her secret and I certainly understand that. I sure wish I knew what it was though! It's so wonderful!

Oh I forgot to mention she has a FaceBook page. Same name as her website.  I messaged her thru there after that 2017 swap about the Darth Vader item.  I was trying to buy a couple of them.  She actually did respond saying she would send me some, but that just never happened. 
i know she has a farm in Idaho which keeps her busy.   But winter should slow it down?
Good luck trying to get in touch with her. 

• Like 1