Has anyone tried ICED CRANBERRY from Fragrance Buddy

Marleigha

Hello everyone! I hope you’re all having a great start to the New Year..... I just can’t believe it’s 2020 already!  Where does the time go?  

I have been looking for a good plain cranberry FO for quite a while.  I remember getting some recommendations for iced cranberry from Fragrance Buddy.  So on my most recent order from them, I did place an order for a pound of it.  Well it arrived about two weeks ago it and it was really, really dark brown? Is this normal for FB’s Iced Cranberry to have this color? If you have ordered it and can give me some info about this oil please let me know.  Thanks so much in advance.  😇💞

@Marleigha, I think I have it. I'll check in a little while when I go in there and sniff around on some other FO's and get back with you. I know I've had oils come in from ICS that are really dark at times and then another of the same scent from them wouldn't be that way. I'm not sure why that happens.

Yah it’s crazy.  I know certain vanilla FO’s can turn dark with age but goodness gracious the iced cranberry is brand new so just shocked to see it come to me like that.  I don’t know if it’s old or what, kwim?  Should I contact them maybe?  😬🤯

Edited by Marleigha

Definitely ask, though I have quite a few that just naturally oxidize once the keg is tapped. I get it from the lab nearly clear and over time it can turn chocolatey brown, with no change in performance. 

eta, I have a French vanilla oak that turned mauve then deeep purple.