Need dupe for candle science smoke and odor eliminator

Kimkim

Please I need to know if there's a dupe out there any where.  I am so bummed they discontinued this.  I've tried cinnamon and juniper but cant quite get it.  Any recommendations for blending or is there another vendor out here with it. 

Please help Kim 

On 1/9/2020 at 11:25 AM, Kimkim said:

Please I need to know if there's a dupe out there any where.  I am so bummed they discontinued this.  I've tried cinnamon and juniper but cant quite get it.  Any recommendations for blending or is there another vendor out here with it. 

Please help Kim 

I smelled the one from Flaming and the one from CS and they don't smell the same but both smell equally good to my nose. The one from Flaming has more citrus in it. 

I hope this helps.

On 1/9/2020 at 11:25 AM, Kimkim said:

Please help Kim 

Also the candle makers store has some smoke and odor eliminators. I've not tried any of those though but maybe one of them smells like the one from CS.

1 hour ago, bfroberts said:

AFI has a dupe.  OOB it smells the same as best I can recall, but I haven’t used it yet.

Hi there and thanks for the help. Could you tell me the name of the AFI one. Is it smoke and odor eliminator as well. I've never been to their website.  Thanks 

• 1 month later...

Oh my gosh I am searching high and low for the smoke and odor eliminator made by Candle Science too.  It was a great seller for me and can't find anyone who is carrying it.  Their recommendation for the blend is awful and nothing like the original scent.  If anyone knows of a supplier who is now making this scent please let me know.  Thanks!

Mailing an ounce of the CS Smoke and Odor to Julie at Scentstional Soaping Supplies.  She doesn't charge for the dupes.  Keeping fingers crossed I find this scent.  My customers are so upset that this was discontinued by Candle Science.  From all the comments on the CS page they made alot of folks unhappy.  The blend they suggested of 85% Red Hots and 15% Juniper Breeze doesn't even come close. It actually stinks in my opinion.  Tried it with melts and threw them out they smelled awful.

Just received Wellingtons version of Smoke and Odor. Seems very light and not quite like CS will try in melts and see how it goes.  have high hopes for AFI sample.  Can't wait to receive that one  and also Scentsational. She does dupes and I sent her a sample. Fingers crossed.  CS has been very frustrating lately with all the discontinued scents.  They were always my first choice but I think I''ll check other suppliers first. I hate to invest in the limited supply when they discontinue because they aren't going to make it anymore and so eventually I need to find a dupe. Very frustrating!

Belinda just got my smoke and odor eliminator from AFI and trying it in melts right now but OOB it is exact dupe!  AFI says by Candle Science.  Wonder if they were the manufacturer for CS on this one?  Anyway I coudn't be more excited right now.  Wellington was way off base. Don't waste your money like I did.  I got a 4oz and between price and shipping I paid $30!  Oh well trial and error.  Made me even madder at CS for discontinuing and no help on how to find the scent. Still waiting on the dupe from Julie from Scentsationals before I make my final decision but gotta say AFI is perfect!. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/22/2020 at 2:57 PM, cp0421 said:

Would anyone be interested in sharing a 10lb order of the smoke/odor eliminator with me from AFI? It is $16lb but I don't need 10lbs.

I might be interested. We order from them anyway so I could just add it. Do you know is it just called Smoke & Odor Eliminator?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, cp0421 said:

I have not. I realized that my tax certificate was canceled due to zero sales. I still need 4 lbs if someone is willing to order and let me pay them.

I would try ordering the sample size first. I notice that AFI's oils are more diluted than CS (for instance). Smells the same OOB, but performs way less :(

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Got my sample of the Odor Eliminator  from Julie at www.soapingsupply.com and it's spot on!  I am really liking her dupes.  Candle Science discontinued Merry Mistletoe also and I ordered from her and it's perfect.  So glad I found her!

Edited by EllyM