SAGE AND POMEGRANATE Replacement needed

kfintoni

15 hours ago, TallTayl said:

Pretty sure I have maybe 9 oz or so of that in my stock room. It is over a year old, so likely prior to last reformulation. Definitely enough to have duped. How much are you looking for? 

I still have some as I bought a ton before it was discontinued because a wholesale account uses it but now they want a huge order and I will be using all of my supply up. I have never had anything duped, how do I go about it? 

Thanks,

Karen in MA

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2020 at 6:20 PM, kfintoni said:

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has found or knows of a replacement for Sage & Pomegranate from Candle Science? It was discontinued last year and my supply has finally run low. 

Thanks,

Karen in MA

Hi Karen!  I have no idea why CS got rid of that one!  Such a pretty & harder to find fragrance.  I just checked and found this site carries a sage & pomegranate FO.  I’ve never order from them before but here is the link:

https://www.candlemakingsupplies.net/fragrances---old/candle-scents---br-15---16-oz--bottles/cate_64/p___P0633490.html

Maybe you can contact them to inquire and perhaps ask any questions you may have.  I truly hope that you can find it again. Worse case scenario while you still have some put maybe an ounce in a bottle and try to dupe it yourself.  Maybe white sage from RE mixed with a small amount of pomegranate?  Or maybe even white sage, pomegranate and sage and citrus.  Here are the notes for sage & pomegranate from CS website. 

Note Profile:
Top: Sage, Citrus, Green Floral
Middle: Pomegranate, Red Currant, Jasmine
Base: Cedar

Give it a shot....  🙌🏼😇

Edited by Marleigha

19 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Hi Karen!  I have no idea why CS got rid of that one!  Such a pretty & harder to find fragrance.  I just checked and found this site carries a sage & pomegranate FO.  I’ve never order from them before but here is the link:

https://www.candlemakingsupplies.net/fragrances---old/candle-scents---br-15---16-oz--bottles/cate_64/p___P0633490.html

Maybe you can contact them to inquire and perhaps ask any questions you may have.  I truly hope that you can find it again. Worse case scenario while you still have some put maybe an ounce in a bottle and try to dupe it yourself.  Maybe white sage from RE mixed with a small amount of pomegranate?  Or maybe even white sage, pomegranate and sage and citrus.  Here are the notes for sage & pomegranate from CS website. 

Note Profile:
Top: Sage, Citrus, Green Floral
Middle: Pomegranate, Red Currant, Jasmine
Base: Cedar

Give it a shot....  🙌🏼😇

Wow thank you @Marleigha  I will definitely check it out.

Karen in MA

• Like 1