Vanilla with coffee FOs?

Darbla

I mixed coffee and fudge from Lone Star, to make "coffee mocha", then topped it off with creamy vanilla, also from Lone Star. You could try it by omitting the touch of fudge I added to it for a coffee/vanilla combo. It smelled really good, but my wicks were wrong for the wax I used at the time. I haven't revisited it yet.

11 hours ago, Belinda said:

I like vanilla latte from Aztec and Snickerdoodle latte from NG. I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for but they smell good in my opinion.

I think Aztecs vanilla latte is spot on.  I use it as the base then blend chocolate, or pumpkin spice, etc, to make  coffee latte  scents.,

• Like 1

On 12/12/2019 at 8:26 AM, franu61 said:

I think Aztecs vanilla latte is spot on.  I use it as the base then blend chocolate, or pumpkin spice, etc, to make  coffee latte  scents.,

I never thought to blend that one but that's a great idea! I'll defiantly have to try that.

• Like 1

I love Aztec's Brazilian Coffee and pure cane.  The name is way too long for me so I named it Kona Coffee, because that's one of the notes in the description. I just looked up the description and there's no vanilla though.  It has caramel creme.

On 12/17/2019 at 10:53 AM, GailC said:

I love Aztec's Brazilian Coffee and pure cane.  The name is way too long for me so I named it Kona Coffee, because that's one of the notes in the description. I just looked up the description and there's no vanilla though.  It has caramel creme.

I have Aztec's Brazilian Coffee & Pure Cane, it's definitely a sweet, creamy coffee scent! Smells great, but a bit too sweet for me, so it'll go to destash. It may not have vanilla in the description, but you wouldn't know it when you smelled it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...