FAVORITE FRAGRANCE OILS FROM AZTEC

Marleigha

9 hours ago, Moonstar said:

I think the oil I had was just getting old because it seems to be a favorite for a lot of people. The oil I really like from ICS is Wildberry Mouse . 

Yes Moonstar ICS Wildberry mouse is really nice too!  🙌🏼😇.  Mix it with pie crust and it’s a really nice blend!  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2019 at 7:38 PM, bfroberts said:

Coral Reef is very similar to Aqua Coraline by Thymes. It’s not what I consider light but it’s not an in your face scent. It’s soft in the same way as Strawberries & Champagne or Beautiful Day...scents like that, the ones that linger in the background and make you think, “what’s that scent?”  I love it.  I don’t really notice the individual notes, but it is an ocean type scent.  Pine Bough & Apple is my 2nd best selling room spray.  The apple is just right to soften the pine. Even people that don’t like pines love this one. 

Which roomspray base do you use 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/4/2019 at 8:24 PM, Marleigha said:

Hello everyone!  I have been searching the forum trying to see what some of everyone’s favorites are from Aztec.... A lot of what I have found is older, so I figured I would start a new thread/post about it.

Perhaps your top 10-15 FO’s?  Looking forward to seeing everyone’s favs!  😇

I don’t buy much from there but 

blackberry and blackberry jam are great! Same with fruity pebbles 

• Thanks 1