replacement for Candle Science Hansel & Gretel

sisterkaren

I am scrambling to find a duplication for Candle Science Hansel & Gretel's House,  I received my order and after pouring I was hoping that maybe some curing time would help, totally no scent, my mistake ordering a large amount, but wasn't expecting no scent throw after using this one for years :{  So many fundraiser orders coming in and need to find a replacement quickly! Any suggestions welcome

Bulk Apothecary's was recommended to me, I have not tried it yet.  Such a bummer, that was such a strong scent and never even required much of a cure to throw like crazy!  I tried a few others that sounded like the same scent but nothing came close.

I too have only used the one from CS, but I still have almost a pound left.  ICS is known for having amazing bakery fragrances and they too have H&G’s House FO.  I would strongly suggest trying them!  They never let me down with bakery scents!  HTH!  

I have Nature's Garden H&G House.  I really like it but I don't think it's like CS because their's was too sickly sweet or something to me.  I don't quite remember now; it's been a few years since I used it.  I love spicy scents usually but I've had a few that 'got on my nerves' is the way I put it.  :) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2019 at 12:05 PM, sisterkaren said:

I am scrambling to find a duplication for Candle Science Hansel & Gretel's House,  I received my order and after pouring I was hoping that maybe some curing time would help, totally no scent, my mistake ordering a large amount, but wasn't expecting no scent throw after using this one for years :{  So many fundraiser orders coming in and need to find a replacement quickly! Any suggestions welcome

Maybe your wax or wick is the problem. I bought a bunch of that scent from CS and every candle I made has great scent throw. I used it in Coco83, 6046, and 4627 with no issues at all.  Of all those waxes probably the 83 had the strongest scent, but I was also using a wood wick because that wax is a pain in the arse to wick.