Another name for Woolen Blanket

kfintoni

Happy Thanksgiving everyone,

I was curious if anyone has successfully renamed Woolen Blanket? I am looking for a great name that sells. It is a nice masculine scent but I am trying to come up with something warm and comforting. I was thinking Warm and Cozy Cozy Winter Night. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Karen in MA

1 hour ago, Sarah S said:

I like that!

Maybe Grey Flannel?

Snuggle Up?

Fire light and Kisses?

Winter Getaway?

Is it the WB from RE? That is a beautiful fragrance!

Yes it is the one from RE. I have never used it before and needed to order some other scents and I hate paying shipping on only a few pounds so I added that one. 

Karen in MA

5 minutes ago, Belinda said:

@Sarah S, I love those names! I was looking to rename Autumn Leaves from CW because it has a Christmas/Winter smell to me too. @kfintoni, why do you want to rename it? I always thought woolen blanket was a comforting name. 

I like the name Woolen Blanket too. Also like Flannel Sheets although I haven't bought either yet.

I need to rename Apple Harvest and Amish Harvest because the harvest  season is so brief. :) 

Just now, GailC said:

I like the name Woolen Blanket too. Also like Flannel Sheets although I haven't bought either yet.

I need to rename Apple Harvest and Amish Harvest because the harvest  season is so brief. :) 

I agree about renaming the Harvest ones. I want to rename Autumn Leaves from CW because it just smells so good and it has a fruity, cinnamon, Patchouli scent to it that I think could pass for a Christmas scent or Winter one. I might use one of the above scent names for it, just not sure which one would fit. 

7 minutes ago, Belinda said:

I agree about renaming the Harvest ones. I want to rename Autumn Leaves from CW because it just smells so good and it has a fruity, cinnamon, Patchouli scent to it that I think could pass for a Christmas scent or Winter one. I might use one of the above scent names for it, just not sure which one would fit. 

Which above names?  I changed one of my spicy ones to Welcome Home because I didn't like the name.  I'm thinking about changing Celtic Moonspice because what in the world does spice have to do with a Celtic Moon? But it does sound kind of designer or something.

I had a little Holiday Spices from Bert (heaven Scent) probably 10 years old.  I blended it with a spice fragrance and named it Home for Christmas because Holiday Spices was kind of generic to me.

4 hours ago, GailC said:

Which above names?  I changed one of my spicy ones to Welcome Home because I didn't like the name.  I'm thinking about changing Celtic Moonspice because what in the world does spice have to do with a Celtic Moon? But it does sound kind of designer or something.

I had a little Holiday Spices from Bert (heaven Scent) probably 10 years old.  I blended it with a spice fragrance and named it Home for Christmas because Holiday Spices was kind of generic to me.

I was talking about the name suggestions that SarahS had given to change woolen blanket. I thought they were good ideas. I'm not good with that sort of thing.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Belinda said:

@Sarah S, I love those names! I was looking to rename Autumn Leaves from CW because it has a Christmas/Winter smell to me too. @kfintoni, why do you want to rename it? I always thought woolen blanket was a comforting name. 

Autumn Leaves is a huge seller for me but once December hits no one will pick it up because of the name. To me it smells like pine tree sap, the sticky stuff you get on your fingers when handling your tree. I rename it Rustic Pine for this time of the year.

Karen in MA

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Sarah S said:

@Belinda, how about "Sunset Trails" for yours? I bet that would be popular in your area!

Or "Mulled Berry Cider" if it's more fruity than earthy. 

I've never smelled that one but I have been tempted to order it several times!

I love it! I don't think you'd be disappointed. 

I really like those names too! Thank you!

• Like 1