Black Friday?

calan

Aztec has 10 for $10 going on right now and then 10% off all fragrances on 11/29

https://www.candlemaking.com/blackfriday2019.html

Bulk Apothecary said they will announce the day of (11/29)

Just Scent said they will have  one as well (just haven't seen the announcement yet)

https://www.justscent.com/special-announcements.html

Not sure about Lonestar

• Like 1

15 hours ago, calan said:

Do any of the major candle suppliers (specifically Lonestar) typically have Black Friday sales?

Lonestar just emailed me back and said they will definitely have a BF sale that will be announced on their social media Friday morning. 

• Like 2

Fragrance Buddy typically has a BF sale.  The best % off of any company.  I am not buying anything though, until I run through some of the 264 scents I have.  I have emptied 4 bottle in the past week, so that's a start.  Including one from Bert (Heaven Scent) that I bought 10 years ago.  Can't believe FO's stay good that long but most do.

11 hours ago, LivInTX said:

Got an email from Lonestar. Not as good as I hoped.

https://www.lonestarcandlesupply.com/2019-black-friday-sale-info

Yeah. I was hoping for something better, but I'll take what I can get.  :)

Have about $150 sitting in my cart, but waiting to pull the trigger while I'm paralyzed over which 46xx wax to buy.  :)

8 minutes ago, calan said:

Yeah. I was hoping for something better, but I'll take what I can get.  :)

Have about $150 sitting in my cart, but waiting to pull the trigger while I'm paralyzed over which 46xx wax to buy.  :)

lol, I haven't pulled the trigger yet either. My cart is filled with FOs. 

On 11/26/2019 at 10:01 AM, GailC said:

Fragrance Buddy typically has a BF sale.  The best % off of any company.  I am not buying anything though, until I run through some of the 264 scents I have.  I have emptied 4 bottle in the past week, so that's a start.  Including one from Bert (Heaven Scent) that I bought 10 years ago.  Can't believe FO's stay good that long but most do.

I’m with you Gail. Have my fingers in my ears and saying La-La-La-La over and over....way too many fo on hand to look at black friday sales....

16 hours ago, The Candle Nook said:

I’m with you Gail. Have my fingers in my ears and saying La-La-La-La over and over....way too many fo on hand to look at black friday sales....

I must confess, I caved.  I would repent, but I'm not really sorry.  Nature's Garden never has sales (except for a select number of 1 oz samples).  I really did need some more Vanilla and Cinnamon, honest!

So then I had to buy 3 more to get the $1.00 off each candle if you buy 5 or more. That plus the 10% off was a pretty good deal.  All 5 are new scents for me; some I had smelled and really wanted when I went to their store in October.

But! I have emptied seven 16 oz bottles in the past week or so.  I should have room now for 5 more.  :) 

• Like 2

On 11/30/2019 at 8:23 PM, The Candle Nook said:

Give me a medal or something!  I resisted and didn't order from AAA!  A bargain isn't such a bargain when you don't need what is on sale.  :) 

My Nature's Garden order is coming today, however.  But I REALLY wanted those scents and I actually NEEDED 2 of them.  

• Like 1