Dark, goth-like FOs...

Dreamer

Witches Brew, Nag Champa

And these are just the some from the first few pages of scents listed at FB alone: Dark Knight, Dirt, Ancient Incense, Bite Me, Black Canyon, Celestial Sea, Celtic Mist, Chocolate Amber, Cinnamon Broom, Dark Shores, Dead Sexy, Dominatrix, Earthen Oak, Dragon's Blood. I only got to page 5, you get the picture thou. I always thought they had a lot of gothic, dark, and mysterious type scents. 

NG's Vamp Vogue is fantastic, think black roses and thorns laying on a grave. 

Toxic trance is good as well, harder to describe. Sweet and musky, with a hint of exotic spices. 

The absinth from CS is a good Gothic scent, strong and haunting.

Hemlock Forest from BC is a dark interpretation of an "outdoor" type scent, although I found it to be a bit weak and personally did care for it.

Mahogany Spice and Voodoo Love from CW are scents that I would consider to be gothic, and both are really good and really strong.

Thank you all for the suggestions, I can't wait to sample them! Keep 'em coming if you got 'em! 😁

I sampled Indigo's Vamp Vogue a while back, didn't care for it. I'm thinking I may need to try it from a different supplier.

23 hours ago, Karen Ov said:

Werewolf at indigo...I think I'm going to order this one, sounds like it will smell good.

I was eyeballing this one too. Placing an order with them over the weekend, may just need to sample that one. 🙂

On 11/6/2019 at 6:07 PM, Sarah S said:

NG's Vamp Vogue is fantastic, think black roses and thorns laying on a grave. 

Toxic trance is good as well, harder to describe. Sweet and musky, with a hint of exotic spices. 

You've done it again, @Sarah S.  Now I've got to buy these.  Today.  Like right now.

• Haha 1