Soft wax with poor hot throw

I'm new around here, so hi!!

So, I'm using a coconut/rice/palm wax blend. Wooden wick. Glass container.

It's a soft wax, which worries me since I live in a very hot climate, and to boot my candles have a very poor hot throw, even letting then cure for a week. It happens with all my fragrances. 

I read somewhere that the softest the wax the poorest the hot throw since the fragrance won't be hot enough to disperse properly.

Do you think my candles would benefit of a little bit more of palm wax since it's such a hard and hot burning wax?

I appreciate any input!

Thank you

Soft/hard make little difference. It’s about balancing the wick with the needs of the wax.

for example, IGI 4627 has the texture of vaseline, yet I challenge anyone to find a harder throwing wax. 

do you know the brand and technical specs of your wax? Like melt point, etc?

2 minutes ago, TallTayl said:

Soft/hard make little difference. It’s about balancing the wick with the needs of the wax.

for example, IGI 4627 has the texture of vaseline, yet I challenge anyone to find a harder throwing wax. 

do you know the brand and technical specs of your wax? Like melt point, etc?

Unfortunately I can't tell you much about specs. Where I live we are lucky to find any 100% vegetable wax at all. 

The melting point is very low, around 100 degrees, and all I know besides that is the general compositon, not even the percentages.