Oh boy! Do I have a treat for YOU! Pure Fragrance Oils Partnership

TallTayl

Happy Halloween! This is all TREAT, no trick. Pure Fragrance Oils has selected CraftServer to partner with for fragrance testing new oils! 

I will test their selections in soap and candles, and can share the results with YOU! 

PFO is happy to share coupon codes with us so you can try them in your own products. Use coupon code Craftserver for these 12 FO to save 15%  through December 31.

here’s a sneak peek at the first round.

0879FB46-E318-4FF3-9ED0-FF2C3F639098.jpeg3886E1B1-27E5-43C3-92F3-1CC55D749651.jpeg

• Like 10

The oils they sent are in stock now. 

Related news:

Tony's Fragrances & Southern Garden Scents 

Per our conversation, listed below is a list of fragrances that have been reformulated with no phthalates that used to be carried by our sister companies Tony's Fragrances & Southern Garden Scents.  We will be adding these to our website based on customers demand.  

The fragrances that we are bringing in now are Vervaine Olive Blossom & Smokey Mountain Christmas Tree. They will be arriving in the next few weeks and will be added to our website this week. So, feel free to share this information in case some of your members are still interested in these oldies but goodies.   These were our highly requested fragrances that were discontinued.  If we bring any more in, I will notify you as well.

Amber Romance

Cool Citrus Basil

Green Tweed

Hawaiian Lei Flowers

Honey

Lemon Sugar

Masculine Musk

Moonlight Path

Smokey Mountain Christmas Tree

Twilight Dream

Vervaine Olive Blossom

White Ginger & Amber

3 hours ago, Forrest said:

Well it took something big like this, but I got sucked back in to the Fragrance forum, nine months of therapy out the window. This is exciting, what wax will you be testing in?

Well there’s the million dollar question. Definitely not C3 😂

typically candle testing labs use 464. I’m leaning that way myself just because it is so popular. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Paintguru said:

So how are the oils from this company in general?  I was looking around for herbal and floral fragrance recommendations and stumbled across this thread, so maybe PFO would be a good choice for me in these areas.  

All I have tried have been very nice. Pretty strong. At least one “must have” in my line is from the old Moonworks, now PFO. I find many here that are not run of the mill sold everywhere. 

the 12 soap tests I did are about to be updated in the fragrance section.  Will be testing them in soy wax this week. Some are super strong, like a dropper left on my bench is noticeable when entering the room. 

7 hours ago, TallTayl said:

Earthen oak is a key blender for me. Very low usage rate in soap, so I have to blend around it. 

I haven’t tried that one Shannon but I did order Woods and Earth from The Flaming Candle this weekend I will let you know how I like it.

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, bfroberts said:

ME!  😀
This partnership is really a treat. I prefer my scents to do double duty - wax and soap - and your test results are going to be incredibly helpful. Thank you!  Do you have any favorites so far?

I’m kind of a fruity fan. The kicking kumquat is calling my name for candles.

speaking of candles, what wax would y’all like to have it tested in? 

12 hours ago, TallTayl said:

I'm big on fruits, too, and the Kickin Kumquat has been on my radar for a while.  Time to add it to the cart.

I use parasoy and paraffin, and anything you test in is A-OK with me.  Can't wait to hear your results!

• Like 1

On 11/19/2019 at 9:10 PM, TallTayl said:

IGI 4627 for containers and 4794 for votives!

• 2 months later...