Burnt Sugar FO???

Dreamer

I'm currently on the hunt for a Burnt Sugar FO and having little luck.

Bramble Berry pops up a lot in my Google searches, but it appears they no longer offer this FO.

I have found Burnt Sugar on only two US websites (I try to avoid FO's from other countries due to high shipping & wait time)...

The Candle Lab 2oz $14.00 + shipping

"Sweet, warm, and caramelized with just a hint of citrus, like the hardened top of Creme Brûlée."

Wax Poetic Candle Bar 2oz $14.00 + shipping

"Burnt Sugar is like brown sugar, but with the warm and smoky notes of caramelized sugar."

I like Wax Poetic's description better, as the "citrus" in the other is putting me off. However, I don't want to spend over $20 on a 2oz bottle and end up disliking it.

Anyone know of other US sites where I can get a good Burnt Sugar FO?

Could I mix Caramel FO & Brown Sugar FO and achieve the semi smoky burnt sugar scent that I seek??

Thanks.

On 10/31/2019 at 9:17 AM, glasllyn said:

WSP has  Burnt Caramel.  It smells like burnt caramel, but I haven't used it in product.

So, it took everything in me not to order the Burnt Caramel. It's currently on sale because it's a closeout FO. I don't want to take the chance of loving it and then not being able to reorder.😕

• 4 weeks later...