Butterbeer Fragrance Oil??

TracyM

Hi!  I am having an extremely difficult time finding a fragrance oil for a Harry Potter butterbeer candle.  I've tried Butterbeer and Butterscotch Toffee from Candlemaker's Store and had a couple of recommendations for Butter Brickle from Just Scents (but the shipping for just one 8-oz bottle is over $20 for me).  PLEASE help if you've mastered a butterbeer candle.  I am also not opposed to mixing my own scents.  I need something strong that will hold up in my parasoy wax (50% soy/50% paraffin).  I'm looking for a scent with lots of butter, vanilla, caramel, and/or butterscotch.

Thanks!!!!

Thanks for the replies!  Do both fragrances (the bourbon butterscotch and butterscotch pudding) require a long cure?  By "long" I mean 1+ weeks.  I need something strong and potent enough to be ready for my customers within 2-3 days of pouring.  :)

On 10/12/2019 at 12:44 PM, TracyM said:

Thanks for the replies!  Do both fragrances (the bourbon butterscotch and butterscotch pudding) require a long cure?  By "long" I mean 1+ weeks.  I need something strong and potent enough to be ready for my customers within 2-3 days of pouring.  :)

Butterscotch pudding from CW is a strong FO in my opinion so I wouldn't think it would need a long cure at all.

Hi Tracy!  I have 2 that I enjoy and one that was recently suggested to me.  The first one is from NG, it’s called Hot Buttered Rum and the other one is from RE and it’s called Butterscotch Marshmallow.  The one that was recently suggested to me is from BC and is called Butter Rum Allspice.  My friend just raves about that one.  Anyhoo... HTH!  😇

OH!  Almost forgot.... JS Butter Brickle is a great oil as well!  

Edited by Marleigha

• 1 year later...
On 10/18/2019 at 6:12 AM, Marleigha said:

Hi Tracy!  I have 2 that I enjoy and one that was recently suggested to me.  The first one is from NG, it’s called Hot Buttered Rum and the other one is from RE and it’s called Butterscotch Marshmallow.  The one that was recently suggested to me is from BC and is called Butter Rum Allspice.  My friend just raves about that one.  Anyhoo... HTH!  😇

OH!  Almost forgot.... JS Butter Brickle is a great oil as well!  

I am (also) trying to find Butter Beer combinations for a "Harry Potter" themed reception.  I "go to" store is usually Candle Science, but they don't have anything along that lines.  I'm seeing Nature's Garden on here, but I'm not familiar with "RE" or "BC".  Can you tell me what those stand for?  THANKS!!

4 hours ago, SLP said:

I'm seeing Nature's Garden on here, but I'm not familiar with "RE" or "BC".  Can you tell me what those stand for?  THANKS!!

@SLP, this page lists the supplier abbreviations: 

RE: Rustic Escentuals

BC: Bitter Creek (listed as Bitter Creek North on that page, but commonly just referred to here as Bitter Creek)