Help! Talk me down from going to Nature's Garden.

GailC

Ahhh... Next time I go I will have to give the Aloe & White Lilac a sniff.  Yah the Apple Dumpling is one I have been buying for about 2 years a now. I started out with just splitting a lb. bottle, but then once I ran out I grabbed a lb for myself.   It’s a goodie in wax for sure!  I hope you enjoy the new FO’s you got to test this year!  Have a great weekend!  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

It's a conspiracy I tell you.  I am *surrounded* by Candle Supply stores.  All of them right at 4 hours away.  I will be spending a week in Pigeon Forge over the Christmas Holiday so that will put me right at Aztec.  Might have to stock up while I'm in the area and save on some of those shipping charges.

Capture.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 years later...
On 10/10/2019 at 7:06 AM, GailC said:

It would be great to meet you! We will be there Monday sometime in the morning.  I saw that they close at 4:00 now but that's OK because we're staying in Ashland and will have the whole day to sniff, sniff, sniff.  The lady there last time said that sometimes customers sniff for awhile then take a break and go eat lunch then come back and sniff some more.  We may do that.  :) 

I have a list of what I want to smell, like last time.  This time I'll be able to do it justice because I won't be rushed.  I will try to stay away from spring/summer scents because I already have so, so many I need to use.  May smell some for future reference though.  I do need to restock Aloe & White Lilac.  

I want to smell the apples and pumpkins because I just did a very successful fundraiser and the lady wants to do another one next fall with just fall scents.  They sold lots and lots of Pumpkin and Apple and she wants even more candles next year.  It's someone I know so I'm pretty sure she'll follow through.  I used NG's Apple Cinnamon for one of my apple scents.  I may get a couple more of those.

Want to smell the different Cinnamons too because those sold well too.  Some scents I want to smell to compare with the same scent I have from another supplier.

I envy you being only 15 minutes away!  But even if I was too, I would still have to buy my favorites online from other suppliers.  That's why I should stop adding more suppliers.  Like my most recent one,  Bitter Creek.  But now that I've tried their Pumpkin Cheesecake,  I will have to order from them again sometime.  :) 

I'm sorry, I know this is an old topic.  But, I was thinking of ordering some apple cinnamon from NG and was wondering if you blended this with anything GailC?  I mainly just pick up singles to blend, so this would be a new one for me...

Thanks 🙂

10 hours ago, Cross-stitch said:

I'm sorry, I know this is an old topic.  But, I was thinking of ordering some apple cinnamon from NG and was wondering if you blended this with anything GailC?  I mainly just pick up singles to blend, so this would be a new one for me...

Thanks 🙂

No, I didn't blend it with anything. I'm sure there are any number of scents that would blend well with it. I am out of NG Apple Cinnamon so don't remember how it smelled, but it was just a good basic apple cinnamon.

• Thanks 1