How much Fragrance oil to use - Christmas Tree in GW-464

I have been using 10% of Fillmore's Christmas Tree in GW 464 soy wax. My scent throw is very subtle. I want a stronger scent throw but am  afraid to put too much oil.  I realize that multiple testing is the sure solution but I was wondering,  if anyone is using this fragrance and wax combination? If so, what percentage oil to wax or how many ounces per pound are you having success with?

Edited by kitchenpups
Clarify the question.

5 hours ago, GoldieMN said:

I use to use around 7% of Fillmore's Christmas Tree with 464 and had a great hot throw.  But I stopped using 464 when it changed since I got little throw with the wax.

GoldieMN

What did you replace the 464 with? I thought the fragrance was the problem but I didn't consider that it could have been the wax.

3 hours ago, kitchenpups said:

What did you replace the 464 with? I thought the fragrance was the problem but I didn't consider that it could have been the wax.

I switched to C1 and got a decent hot throw.  I use to have a great hot throw from 464 until it changed a couple of years ago.  I don't know how long you have been using it, but many of us on this forum had problems all of a sudden with hot throw in 2017 (I think that is when it changed.).  We went through so much testing with different wicks. *shudder* Hopefully, others who are still using 464 will respond.  Also, from what I have learned on this forum, you need to retest every batch of wax no matter which one you use. 

There have been changes in fragrance oils as well.  I don't know if Christmas Tree has changed.  For me, I never go over 7.5% in oil.

GoldieMN