Renaming Drunken Pumpkin

Belinda

I need some help renaming this FO. I'd rather not put "drunken" on anything. Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance!

Here is the description. 

This is a gourmet blend of fresh pumpkin and coconut infused with rich cassia and clove on a base of dark bourbon, maple, and toasted oak

3 minutes ago, Belinda said:

No suggestions? I just knew someone on here would come up with a great name LOL! I'm just blank! I can't think of anything.

It's so funny that you are asking this as I just ordered this scent from Lone Star.  I'm actually thinking of just calling it Bourbon Pumpkin.  I usually name my candles with names that actually say what their fragrance is.  

I just looked up "drunken" in the online thesaurus---haha, how about "Pickled Pumpkin"   

4 hours ago, lightmyfire said:

It's so funny that you are asking this as I just ordered this scent from Lone Star.  I'm actually thinking of just calling it Bourbon Pumpkin.  I usually name my candles with names that actually say what their fragrance is.  

I just looked up "drunken" in the online thesaurus---haha, how about "Pickled Pumpkin"   

I had actually thought about bourbon pumpkin or bourbon pumpkin pie! Maybe that's what I'll use. Thank you!

What other scents do you use from them? We're not too far from each other. I may have already told you that though. I forget who all I've talked to on here that live in Texas LOL!

10 hours ago, Belinda said:

I had actually thought about bourbon pumpkin or bourbon pumpkin pie! Maybe that's what I'll use. Thank you!

What other scents do you use from them? We're not too far from each other. I may have already told you that though. I forget who all I've talked to on here that live in Texas LOL!

I just ordered the Dickens Christmas (16 oz based on the amazing reviews), got it in yesterday and already poured a 13 oz red calypso jar and melts to test.  I haven't been this excited about a FO in a LONG time.  I guess I've just gotten bored with the run of the mill scents.  This scent is truly amazing.  Notes of clove, orange, cinnamon.........not heavy or sweet.  I love it.  

I also love the Drunken Pumpkin--different and complex yet so simple.  I also blend the LS Twilight Woods with FC Warm Vanilla Sugar for a scent that constantly sells out; smooth and fresh.

On a different note from another supplier, my all time favorite is "Fig Tree" from FC.  Please try it if you haven't.  Heaven.

• Like 1

Also looking to rename Drunken pumpkin @Belinda 😂. Picked it up this afternoon and LOVE it OOB. Also trying Leather on your recommendation and on a whim picked up Ls frankincense and myrrh — think it smells more incense than powdery myrrh. Hope it throws well in wax!  Thanks so much for your recommendations ❤️

• Like 1

On 9/29/2019 at 8:24 AM, lightmyfire said:

I just ordered the Dickens Christmas (16 oz based on the amazing reviews), got it in yesterday and already poured a 13 oz red calypso jar and melts to test.  I haven't been this excited about a FO in a LONG time.  I guess I've just gotten bored with the run of the mill scents.  This scent is truly amazing.  Notes of clove, orange, cinnamon.........not heavy or sweet.  I love it.  

I also love the Drunken Pumpkin--different and complex yet so simple.  I also blend the LS Twilight Woods with FC Warm Vanilla Sugar for a scent that constantly sells out; smooth and fresh.

On a different note from another supplier, my all time favorite is "Fig Tree" from FC.  Please try it if you haven't.  Heaven.

I too love Dicken's Christmas but it doesn't sell well for me here. Maybe this year I'll pick up some new customers.

I'll defiantly try the one from FC! Thank you for the recommendation!

On 10/5/2019 at 12:03 AM, Sebleo said:

But it’s such a great name!!!! I do like Bourbon Pumpkin as a replacement- if you must. 😀

I think I'll go with Bourbon Pumpkin, or something to that effect. It does smell great OOB. Just haven't had time to get it in wax yet. Before I know it Fall/Winter will be over and it'll be time for Spring scents which I don't care for at all LOL!