Change in Coconut 83

PINKT

I noticed a massive difference in lots from 2018 and have not purchased since (bought super heavy to minimize more testing of new lots).  Makes me really reluctant to buy more of it.  I had that feeling they were not fixed formula. what a total PAIN.

so sorry you’re going through this again. 

Accu-Blend makes me crazy because of the changes they make.   Ages ago, they had an apricot wax that was truly to die for--amazingly high end.  They made changes, ruined it, and ultimately discontinued it.  I have a sick feeling they're ultimately going to ruin the Coconut 83 as well.

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/29/2019 at 2:42 PM, KrisS said:

Accu-Blend makes me crazy because of the changes they make.   Ages ago, they had an apricot wax that was truly to die for--amazingly high end.  They made changes, ruined it, and ultimately discontinued it.  I have a sick feeling they're ultimately going to ruin the Coconut 83 as well.

I LOVED Accu-Blend's Apricot Wax!  I called them to get more ( when I could order 1 case at a time from them ) this wax back in early 2018 I think,... they discontinued it because the apricot  wax going rancid too quickly and causing a great deal of money lost to those huge companies that had candles made from it.. bummer, ... the coconut 83 has changed so much, it used to be so much like the apricot wax.. I really don't like this "new"version.. the Hot throw is basically non existent, adding beeswax to it makes it too viscous to wick correctly, and it doesn't wick like the old version at all.. NOT HAPPY

• Sad 1