Dolphin146

Some of my suggestions:

Lemon Sugar from Just Scent

Lemon Curd from Rustic Escentuals 

Lemon Pucker from Bittercreek 

Luscious Lime from PFO 

Key Lime from Peak 

Orange You Sweet from PFO 

The Orange You Sweet fragrance oils is so true and authentic to an actual orange that it’s not even funny!  I left a review as well as a few others and someone else even mentions that it’s a needle in a haystack!  I will always stock this one. Here is the link to it so you can read my review if you would like.

https://purefragranceoils.com/shop/orange-you-sweet-fragrance-oil/

Then last but not least I absolutely love the Grapefruit & Mangosteen from Candle Science.  It is a really nice one. Their Citron & Mandarin is also a good one.  Anyways, HTH!  😇

Edited by Marleigha

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not a big fan of lemon, but I did sample Twenty Five Forty Three from Indigo. It's a dupe of Lush's 25:43.

It's a super sweet, super creamy lemon-lime scent and if I was a lemon fan, this FO would definitely be in my top 3! 👍

18 hours ago, Dreamer said:

I'm not a big fan of lemon, but I did sample Twenty Five Forty Three from Indigo. It's a dupe of Lush's 25:43.

It's a super sweet, super creamy lemon-lime scent and if I was a lemon fan, this FO would definitely be in my top 3! 👍

I use this scent as the signature scent for candles for my biggest customer; of course I renamed it.  This is a huge seller and let me tell you, it is STRONG!!  You can back way off on your FO% with this one.  It is a pricey FO but worth it if you want a powerhouse thrower.  BTW, I purchase from Flaming (their formula is not skin safe so purchase from another vendor if you want to use it in body products).

On 9/28/2019 at 6:23 AM, Marleigha said:

Some of my suggestions:

Lemon Sugar from Just Scent

Lemon Curd from Rustic Escentuals 

Lemon Pucker from Bittercreek 

Luscious Lime from PFO 

Key Lime from Peak 

Orange You Sweet from PFO 

The Orange You Sweet fragrance oils is so true and authentic to an actual orange that it’s not even funny!  I left a review as well as a few others and someone else even mentions that it’s a needle in a haystack!  I will always stock this one. Here is the link to it so you can read my review if you would like.

https://purefragranceoils.com/shop/orange-you-sweet-fragrance-oil/

Then last but not least I absolutely love the Grapefruit & Mangosteen from Candle Science.  It is a really nice one. Their Citron & Mandarin is also a good one.  Anyways, HTH!  😇

Have you used Orange you Sweet in melts or candles , how does the HT do + does it have lasting power ? TYIA 

On 11/3/2019 at 7:12 AM, Moonstar said:

Have you used Orange you Sweet in melts or candles , how does the HT do + does it have lasting power ? TYIA 

The Orange You Sweet from PFO is by far the strongest smelling orange fragrance I have used to date!  It also doesn’t smell chemically and has staying power and excellent scent throw in parasoy melts.  HTH!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't have much to add to this convo because I mostly do soap in citrus type scents with the exception of an orange blend I do with straight orange from C&S. I do love and use EBB's Sea Island Grapefruit and blend it with pink grapefruit EO for use it in my sea salt bars. Yowzer its totally yummy!!

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/4/2019 at 11:31 PM, Marleigha said:

The Orange You Sweet from PFO is by far the strongest smelling orange fragrance I have used to date!  It also doesn’t smell chemically and has staying power and excellent scent throw in parasoy melts.  HTH!  

Thank you ! Any other favorites 

On 11/4/2019 at 11:31 PM, Marleigha said:

Have you tried WSP Hello Sugar 

by chance?

On 11/27/2019 at 8:24 PM, Moonstar said:

Have you tried WSP Hello Sugar 

by chance?

YESSSSS!!!  By far one of my favorite lemon scented oils.  It’s just got that wow factor and something in it that once put into wax is stunning!  Just so expensive versus others.  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/4/2019 at 9:18 PM, Marleigha said:

YESSSSS!!!  By far one of my favorite lemon scented oils.  It’s just got that wow factor and something in it that once put into wax is stunning!  Just so expensive versus others.  

I'll have to order next time WSP 

has a 30% off sale. Happy new year 🎊 

• Like 1

I have now added CS grapefruit and mint to my radar - one of the best CS in spring/summer for me is grapefruit and mangosteen. I love a good orange — but find “single” fruits aren’t as popular (couldn’t give away McIntosh Apple from CS this fall — but it smells Divine!) What’s a good mixer for orange?

On 12/27/2019 at 3:31 PM, Moonstar said:

I'll have to order next time WSP 

has a 30% off sale. Happy new year 🎊 

Yes @Moonstar it’s a must.... Please just trust me on this one.  It’s in my top 5 oils of all time!  I would bathe in it if I could.  😂😂😂. There’s not a lot of FO’s I spend almost $45/lb. on but this one is BAE!  It’s truly one of a kind!  Please lmk when you order it.  I know for sure you will love it!  And if not, we can work something out I’m sure.  😇

• Like 1