Soy wax for novelty/pillar candles help

I need help with soy wax... I've been making 3" birthday candles with NatureWax Elite 300 Pillar Wax without issues. Although I don't like the idea of using palm wax for environmental reasons. I use my own custom made flexible molds for my candles. Picture below for reference :) I'm making life size 7" candles for different handshapes, again with my own custom made flexible molds. My customers want soy wax and scents for the 7" candles. This will be unchartered territory for me! The closest supplier to me is Fillmore Container in Lancaster, PA. It seems like none of their soy wax is good for pillar or novelty candles. Any suggestions on what wax I should buy? Should I start blending waxes? 

783375557_Four-Front.thumb.JPG.66b87c14f8d5abae61316126b9f145b3.JPG

14 minutes ago, michelley said:

Fillmore is 2 hours from me, I found Candle Wic and Candles and Supplies are both 3 hours from me. I can go to them, would you recommend Ecosoya Q230 Pillar Wax for my set up? 

Ok.. I just found out that Ecosoya is being discontinued? In that case, I'd rather stick with a product that I can buy again in the future and works well.