Hazelnut coffee

Hello looking for recommendations on Hazelnut coffee fragrance oil that are strong and bold.

I have always used candle science hazelnut coffee but up until my last couple purchases it doesn't seem the same definitely not as strong as it used to be.

I guess at this point any coffee scent that is strong would be great.

Thanks 😊

JS has some good coffee scents and so does ICS.

I love Snickers Coffee, Caramel Cinnamon Latte, Coffee and Ice Cream from JS.

I also love French Vanilla Latte and Brazilian Coffee and Pure Cane from Aztec. 

Snickerdoodle Latte from NG is also good. 

If I'm not mistaken Hazelnut coffee from ICS is also good but I can't really remember.

• Like 2

I haven't use a Hazelnut Coffee scent yet.. but I can recommend some of my go-to's! Coffee House & Spiced Pumpkin Latte from RE are two of my favorites! Great blenders too! & I agree with Belinda that Caramel Cinnamon Latte from JS is also amazing!! I would do blends with that and need the smallest amount and it woulda still shine in a blend! I swear a 1oz bottle lasted me so long Lol! 

ICS is Indiana Candle Supply.. She has tons of great oils too! I can make you a list if you'd like, I just don't want to go off topic from your requested coffee blend ideas! Lol!

http://candlesupplys.us/oils-thecoffeeshop.aspx

You'll find her coffee blends there as well as some Hazelnut options! :)

Edited by gigglefits
I forgot to add something :)
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Birdies making scents said:

I would love a list 😊

I thank you for clarifying ICS I think I have ordered from that supplier once so a list would be wonderful

I love spot of scents from JS so I will definitely be looking into the recommended coffee scents thanks so much!!!!

Sugar Milk, (I was skeptical at first of milk in a scent, but wow it's amazing! Just don't get let it sit too long and try to use it up fast or I noticed it gets kind of sour) Her Zucchini Bread is spot on! Zucchini Pumpkin Bread, Fruity Pebbles! All of the spooky cereals- Frankenberry, Boo Berry, Count Chocula. Frosted Sugar Cookie, Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies, Lemon Ice Box Cookies, Chocolate Fudge Cake, Chocolate Layer Cake, Pink Frosted Cake, Cream Cheese Frosting, Pumpkin Pecan Waffles (perfect right now for fall!) Strawberry Raspberry Guava, Blackberry, Fresh Squeezed Pineapples, Cinnamon Buns, Peach Cobbler, Perfect Peach, Bear Claws.. I honestly can't think of anything I've tried from her that I haven't liked.. So I hope my never ending list helps! Lol! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2019 at 8:14 AM, Birdies making scents said:

Wow awesome thank you so so much!!!!!! I make wax.melts that look like food so I'm always looking for dessert scents I so appreciate it!!!!

I use a lot of her oils too and love the above mentioned.

I also like her apple fritter, apple brown betty, be thankful, black and blue, blueberry meringue torte, brown sugar pecan, caramel nut cluster, chocolate cream pie, cranberry orange spice, Nana's kitchen and several more. You can't go wrong with ICS.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2019 at 9:37 PM, gigglefits said:

Sugar Milk, (I was skeptical at first of milk in a scent, but wow it's amazing! Just don't get let it sit too long and try to use it up fast or I noticed it gets kind of sour) Her Zucchini Bread is spot on! Zucchini Pumpkin Bread, Fruity Pebbles! All of the spooky cereals- Frankenberry, Boo Berry, Count Chocula. Frosted Sugar Cookie, Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies, Lemon Ice Box Cookies, Chocolate Fudge Cake, Chocolate Layer Cake, Pink Frosted Cake, Cream Cheese Frosting, Pumpkin Pecan Waffles (perfect right now for fall!) Strawberry Raspberry Guava, Blackberry, Fresh Squeezed Pineapples, Cinnamon Buns, Peach Cobbler, Perfect Peach, Bear Claws.. I honestly can't think of anything I've tried from her that I haven't liked.. So I hope my never ending list helps! Lol! 

Do you by chance know the difference between Apple Fritter & Apple Strudel?  I have an apple

pie fragrance, as well as an Apple Cinnamon and also a Baked Apple scent but thought the Strudel or the Fritter might be different?  @Belinda have you tried these?  😇

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Do you by chance know the difference between Apple Fritter & Apple Strudel?  I have an apple

pie fragrance, as well as an Apple Cinnamon and also a Baked Apple scent but thought the Strudel or the Fritter might be different?  @Belinda have you tried these?  😇

I'll have to go sniff them side by side. If I remember correctly the apple fritter is a little sweeter than apple pie. I think apple brown Betty for sure is sweeter.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Sorry I haven't tried either of those! I have been eyeing those though.. So many apple scents I can't get enough Lol! But I can say that if you want a good apple strudel scent, check out Apple & Pumpkin Strudel from RE :)

• Like 1

On 10/11/2019 at 2:46 AM, gigglefits said:

Sorry I haven't tried either of those! I have been eyeing those though.. So many apple scents I can't get enough Lol! But I can say that if you want a good apple strudel scent, check out Apple & Pumpkin Strudel from RE :)

Yessss!  I only have a sample of that one but it is a nice one.  The one from NG called Pumpkin Apple Butter is also really good.  Any others from ICS or RE that you love?  

Edited by Marleigha