Nothing shocks me anymore

Oddly enough, until I started making candles, I would have had no idea those craters were a flaw. I probably would have looked at those and thought, hey, neat, dimple candles.  But now that I know and thought, ack! Also, those are some teeny little wicks. What are they using, dental floss?

Edited by Ramr
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Laura C said:

I don't even know where to begin. I just keep staring at them in a daze. 😵 LOL

What do they say about them on their website? What kind of description do they give? This is wacky stuff.

Large 2 Wick Candle, Large Candle Gift, Vegan Friendly, Handmade Candles, hygge home, jar candle, home decor, shabby, wedding, gift for her

$21.12 is the cost

Item details

Materials

wax, glass, jar, cotton, yarn, love, old time aroma, flavor

Nice 2 wick candle in glass marsala color jar. This is a great idea as a gift for someone special, and also this candle can decorate your party or your home! This candle has so sweet Old Time aroma.

Ready to ship, free shipping worldwide!

The price is for 1 candle.
Edited by CaptnKush
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, CaptnKush said:

Large 2 Wick Candle, Large Candle Gift, Vegan Friendly, Handmade Candles, hygge home, jar candle, home decor, shabby, wedding, gift for her

$21.12 is the cost

Item details

Materials

wax, glass, jar, cotton, yarn, love, old time aroma, flavor

Nice 2 wick candle in glass marsala color jar. This is a great idea as a gift for someone special, and also this candle can decorate your party or your home! This candle has so sweet Old Time aroma.

Ready to ship, free shipping worldwide!

The price is for 1 candle.

Wow! Some people will sell anything I guess. "Yarn", looks like they are using yarn as the wicks? They just act like it's a regular candle and It's Not. LOL. I thought maybe they were intentionally doing wacky candles and would describe it as such but they seem serious. Wow! 😄

Edited by Laura C

A friend of mine one time years ago bought a 16 oz candle for a dollar at a dollar store. She was so excited she was telling everyone at work in case they wanted one. I took one look at it and told her not to burn it because it's a fire hazard. There was a TON of oil seeping out of it all over:eek2::o

• Haha 1