Manly Fall scents?

Darbla

I'm taking some FO to a guy friend at work to use in a wax warmer, and when I asked him what he liked he said "I don't know, just anything."  Which as you can imagine was not a lot of help. 

How this came about is I blended applejack FO with some cinnamon red hots FO to make Applejack & Cinnamon, took it to the office this week, and have been testing it.  I made that specifically for a girl friend there, but I had to test it out first.  She and this guy I'm talking about came sniffing around in my office for what smelled so good, so the jig was up then:  I was happy she went nuts over it since it was actually for her anyway, so I went ahead and gave it to her.  Then I felt like slime for giving her something right in front of him, because I like him just as much as I like her,  so now I'm taking him something, because I can't stand the thought that he might feel left out.

But I don't want to give him the exact same scent I created for her.  So, what would you guys suggest for him?  What Fall-themed FOs and scents have the men in your lives went nuts over, or male customers have raved about?  What about something that would actually combine well in the air with that Applejack & Cinnamon FO, since they're probably both going to be using them within a few feet of each other (my office is sandwiched between theirs)?

Edited by Darbla

Well, he didn't seem thrilled with Amish Harvest and Northwoods Balsam.  I'm going to see if I have some of the scents you all mentioned, or maybe plain cinnamon.  If I did feel enough in the stockpile, maybe there's a bottle I forgot about.

4 hours ago, karinz40 said:

I would love to mix scents but how do you know how much using my  1 oz sample bottles?

I'm not making to sell, so it really doesn't matter if my blends are precise.  I just eyeballed it and poured my empty 1 oz bottle half with Applejack and then finished the other half out with cinnamon.

9 hours ago, karinz40 said:

I would love to mix scents but how do you know how much using my  1 oz sample bottles?

When I am blending scents I use my old prescriotion or vitamin bottles.  Put them on the scale, tare it our and then you can measure amounts of each fo that you want.  

On 9/4/2019 at 7:18 PM, Darbla said:

I'm taking some FO to a guy friend at work to use in a wax warmer, and when I asked him what he liked he said "I don't know, just anything."  Which as you can imagine was not a lot of help. 

How this came about is I blended applejack FO with some cinnamon red hots FO to make Applejack & Cinnamon, took it to the office this week, and have been testing it.  I made that specifically for a girl friend there, but I had to test it out first.  She and this guy I'm talking about came sniffing around in my office for what smelled so good, so the jig was up then:  I was happy she went nuts over it since it was actually for her anyway, so I went ahead and gave it to her.  Then I felt like slime for giving her something right in front of him, because I like him just as much as I like her,  so now I'm taking him something, because I can't stand the thought that he might feel left out.

But I don't want to give him the exact same scent I created for her.  So, what would you guys suggest for him?  What Fall-themed FOs and scents have the men in your lives went nuts over, or male customers have raved about?  What about something that would actually combine well in the air with that Applejack & Cinnamon FO, since they're probably both going to be using them within a few feet of each other (my office is sandwiched between theirs)?

I love Cuban Tobacco (RE) and Tobacco and Caramel (FC)--these are my 2 best sellers to both men and women.  

• 2 weeks later...