Fillmore's Christmas Tree Price Increase

wgregww

I love Rocky Mountain Christmas (Fragrance Oil Heaven) from Elements Bath and Body.  Here's the description:  Reminiscent of quality family time traveling to the tree lot to choose your fresh cut Christmas Tree. True Pine Scent! Intoxicating aromas of Blue Spruce, Northern Pine and Douglas Fir blended with a warm woody base.

I have used Fillmore's Christmas tree for the last 4 or 5 years, but price increases and high shipping costs have forced me to switch.  I am switching to White Birch and Frasier Fir from Candle Science. Both seem very Christmas tree-ish to me. White Birch is more piney - while Frasier Fir has a slight sweet, powdery, vanilla undertone to it. Both are Nice and worth a try.  I am being forced more and more to use companies like Candle Science, their prices seem to stay consistently low and the quality is good. (I am a fragrance snob, so I was surprised at how many candle science fos I like) 

• Like 1