NORTHWOOD GAH!

12 hours ago, MeganAbba said:

I’m checking them out now there site looks kinda sketchy haha but I always go for word of mouth so I will definitely give them a call or email they have lots of choice thank you I appreciate that so much. I’m new at this so any advice helps out. 

Ugly site, but the people I've spoken with have always been wonderful.  :)   Def one of those situations where you shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TallTayl said:

Making “a” coconut wax is easy.  Making one that is stable and performs well through different seasons is not. I made some versions over the winter that performed epically well ... until chicago summer weather came and turned the candles into something I would never consider giving away let alone selling.  It takes a bit of sciency know how and loads of testing to engineer a wax from basic raw materials. 

...or a large enough client base to make it worth your money to work with an independent manufacturer to create a custom mix and have it made to your specs vs. what is currently being produced for the masses.  If we're all going to dream about perfect solutions, let's dream big.

I have three dirty words that will make your summers easier.  "Palm", "epoline" and "beeswax".  No matter which you pick (or combo thereof), you're going to have someone unhappy.  However, your jar of greasy coconut soup will thank you.  Arizona resident.  The pain is real. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Today 9-16-2020, both Cal candle and swan were out of stock on coconut wax and soy 10 apparently.  I realize yes, there must be a way to formulate your own blends.  I have with my massage candles and LOVE it.  So I pray the Nature C3 will alway be here.  But it is constant changes of their processes and I'm sure the sustainable portion may take them longer to process their materials and have it ready?